Forum

To Valve...

Created 11th January 2010 @ 14:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

kira!

xen
don\\\'t

Not related to the War Update, but I’d really like the equip command back please :(

fully support this, want it back

+want to see how much -hp did my mate when i`m watch him when i`m dead / or spectator/source_tv

marn

No not only viewmodel 90…make it to 120 or something, many players used something like that, including me…

And Maybe I misunderstood there but viewmodel 120 for all weapons, even scout’s scatter…

thx:D

Ched

.tony

Just one thing: If they try to fix the mini crits to make them hit true airshots it will most likely have bugs etc. that register in the wrong situations.

That’s why I’d prefer to just get rid of them all together.

kira!

xen
don\\\'t

No not only viewmodel 90…make it to 120 or something, many players used something like that, including me…

And Maybe I misunderstood there but viewmodel 120 for all weapons, even scout’s scatter…

thx:D

maximum is viewmodel 160

And i should say that many people used viewmodel 0 :)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I don’t see a problem where a close right direct hit on a scout leaves him limping away with a few HP, the slightest whiff of a shotgun will finish him off anyway.

This is why suggestions from div1/2 players should be prioritized above those of lower divs

kira!

xen
don\\\'t

Just one thing: If they try to fix the mini crits to make them hit true airshots it will most likely have bugs etc. that register in the wrong situations.

If jump is higher then normal – minicrit
If jump was on something that is above the ground and was higher then normal jump – minicrit

Its simple :>

Ched

.tony

If jump is higher then normal – minicrit
If jump was on something that is above the ground and was higher then normal jump – minicrit

Its simple :>

/me jumps off badlands spire… mini-crit’d

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I don’t see a problem where a close right direct hit on a scout leaves him limping away with a few HP, the slightest whiff of a shotgun will finish him off anyway.

This is why suggestions from div1/2 players should be prioritized above those of lower divs

You think it should one shot scouts even without minicrit?

This is why suggestions from players shouldn’t be prioritized.

kira!

xen
don\\\'t

/me jumps off badlands spire… mini-crit’d

And that too

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

You think it should one shot scouts even without minicrit?

This is why suggestions from players shouldn’t be prioritized.

Do I really have to explain what impact instabbing scouts has over not instagibbing scouts? The difference is huge.

M24_

I think DH should leeace a unbuffed scout with 5-10 hp, and remove minicruts completly with a splash of 50% instead of 70%. the fast speed is enough of a reward, and if you use the Buff Banner you’ll use the regular rl for the splash, so DH soldiers will have their shotguns.

Cloud

.wldcrd!

I think DH should leeace a unbuffed scout with 5-10 hp, and remove minicruts completly with a splash of 50% instead of 70%. the fast speed is enough of a reward, and if you use the Buff Banner you’ll use the regular rl for the splash, so DH soldiers will have their shotguns.

This, but 60%

Krakyn

rEJ

Some of the suggestions here seem like they would be a fucking nightmare to code tbh Keep in mind valve aren’t going to put a million lines of code into the game so one weapon works a bit better. Dropping minicrits but making damage fall off less would be a lot easier to do than trying to make them work only on people who have jumped or been blasted to great height. Try and keep things simple people.

Mendietaaaa

TBNC

being in the air for more than 0.5 seconds (could be more or less) = minicrit

kira!

xen
don\\\'t

being in the air for more than 0.5 seconds (could be more or less) = minicrit

i like that :)

P.S. and it is simple ^_^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »