Forum

I would like to give my feedback on ETF2L

Created 4th April 2013 @ 19:54

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

AnimaL

Quoted from Nana-chan

Make sure you screencap all important conversation with admins. It will get rid of the skeptics that you see on this thread. There also (obviously) more than one admin.

Let’s say in theory, one ETF2L admin did indeed mess up. The one admin you’re after will have no incentive whatsoever to admit any wrongdoing without screenshots, for no one will even be able to identify who it was. Rather than harm his/her own reputation, it’s best from his/her perspective to stay silent and ride out the storm until the “victim” gets tired and just disappear.

get the fuck off this site if you have no grasp of what community service means

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from Nana-chan

Make sure you screencap all important conversation with admins. It will get rid of the skeptics that you see on this thread. There also (obviously) more than one admin.

Let’s say in theory, one ETF2L admin did indeed mess up. The one admin you’re after will have no incentive whatsoever to admit any wrongdoing without screenshots, for no one will even be able to identify who it was. Rather than harm his/her own reputation, it’s best from his/her perspective to stay silent and ride out the storm until the “victim” gets tired and just disappear.

An accuser always needs proof, for the innocent is not guilty until proven otherwise.

Nobody is asking for proof. However, we have like 20 admins, not everyone is online all the time and we do not know who can shed some light onto this case. It would just help to know where he asked to be placed in the higher bracket.

Quoted from Spike Himself

[…]

I’m not saying you have to. I’m merely asking, because I want to know where this went wrong. If you don’t want to answer then the situation isn’t going to change..

If you did your job in the first place, this whole thread wouldn’t even exist.
http://hadonejob.com/ DAMN IT SPIKE YOU HAD ONE JOB!

Last edited by Mikeikeike,

maidos

Quoted from Mikeikeike

[…]If you did your job in the first place, this whole thread wouldn’t even exist.
http://hadonejob.com/ DAMN IT SPIKE YOU HAD ONE JOB!

and you still cant answer to spikes question, which admin did you talk to in the first place?

Quoted from maidos

[…]

and you still cant answer to spikes question, which admin did you talk to in the first place?

what does that even matter? the point is, he fucked up and we suffered because of it… have you read nothing in this thread? I wasn’t aware I had to document every encounter with an admin on ETF2L… and no i don’t have a clue who the admin was. Could the admin who talked to us, please stand up. Please stand up. Please stand up.

Last edited by Mikeikeike,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Mikeikeike

[…]what does that even matter? the point is, he fucked up and we suffered because of it… have you read nothing in this thread? I wasn’t aware I had to document every encounter with an admin on ETF2L… and no i don’t have a clue who the admin was. Could the admin who talked to us, please stand up. Please stand up. Please stand up.

You are not being helpful with your passive-aggressive attitude, and while you may think it’s not directly related to the issue at hand, you can’t reasonably expect other people to help you without any good feedback.

Serotone

#FreePat

Don’t you keep irc logs, assuming that’s where you talked to said admin?

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Serotone

Don’t you keep irc logs, assuming that’s where you talked to said admin?

webchat doesn’t keep irc logs, neither does steam

dAGNER

duplo

I imagined butthurt right as I saw the title. I was not disappointed

Drem

fgt

Don’t have screenshot of the irc conversation , can’t point out which admin he spoke to. I can smell the american stupidity.

slate

(ETF2L Donator)
AMG

give me the nickname you used on quakenet during your request and i can tell you the admins you spoke to. “mike” had no result (in the Timeframe: Cup announced until now.)

Last edited by slate,

Trane

Quoted from Mikeikeike

[…]what does that even matter? the point is, he fucked up and we suffered because of it… have you read nothing in this thread? I wasn’t aware I had to document every encounter with an admin on ETF2L… and no i don’t have a clue who the admin was. Could the admin who talked to us, please stand up. Please stand up. Please stand up.

The ‘point’ is, you are claiming he fucked up – that’s very different from actual fact. The burden of proof lies with you. Have you read nothing in this thread.

People (admins included) have offered help but you are seemingly unwilling to help them.

Think more before posting threads next time, this is not feedback in any way, and will probably be locked as an obvious waste of time. Don’t ride into battle without any weapons and expect to somehow win.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

Team story: We asked to be placed in a higher bracket

Admin story: The team asked to be placed in a lower bracket

Which one is it? Any conversation screenshots lying around?

Last edited by Ritalin,

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from Ritalin

Admin story: The team asked to be placed in a lower bracket

I don’t think that’s what happened. For as far as Reservoir and myself are aware, this team didn’t ask anything at all.

Last edited by Spike Himself,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

CanFo is far too patient with retards!

Bring back the admins who would ban dribblers like this in 2 minutes :[.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »