Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 85 86 87 ... 116 Next »

Cunning

.Ow

One problem: I seem to be un able to reopen the tf2 window after alt-tabbing out of fullscreen.

Mak

<3

One problem: I seem to be un able to reopen the tf2 window after alt-tabbing out of fullscreen.

Same. :(

AnimaL

Quoted from Lateralus

Does any of these work on mac?

yes
Quoted from Cunning

read the top of config
Quoted from dougiie

would you not be better putting the windowed settings instead of fullscreen if you alt-tab?

no – less fps

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Cunning

would you not be better putting the windowed settings instead of fullscreen if you alt-tab?

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]no – less fps

And how huge is the difference in fps ?

AnimaL

Quoted from Forsak3n

[…]
And how huge is the difference in fps ?

on vista/w7 ~5-10% depending on hardware, aero and how much windows u got open

but on xp u might see few fps increase on noborder windowed

Cunning

.Ow

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]read the top of config

Not sure which bit you are refering to.. is it the setting cvar to 0 bit? Cause, in a sense, i’m not crashing, just can’t re open the window.

EDIT: tried it, didn’t help..

AnimaL

// [2011-04-05] Major issues reported on some (NOT all) PCs when specifying mat_antialias directly. Try removing it if you have problems.
// As an alternative, you can try adding +mat_antialias 1 to your launch options.

quik

vs
Fe |

Quoted from Cunning

remove mat_antialias “1” from your autoexec and -dxlevel xx from your launch options

Cunning

.Ow

Quoted from quik

[…]
remove mat_antialias “1” from your autoexec and -dxlevel xx from your launch options

Thanks that fixed it :)

Evaldas256

This probobly has been asked before, and im just making some person say the same thing someone already said before. But when i load the max frames config, not if it happens with the others, the item boxes are tiny. Im not sure how it happens but when it happens there is lots of extra space on the screen where the boxes should be, if i dont load the config that doesnt happen. Can someone help out on what i should modify in the .cfg?

mrwhizz

Quoted from Evaldas256

This probobly has been asked before, and im just making some person say the same thing someone already said before. But when i load the max frames config, not if it happens with the others, the item boxes are tiny. Im not sure how it happens but when it happens there is lots of extra space on the screen where the boxes should be, if i dont load the config that doesnt happen. Can someone help out on what i should modify in the .cfg?

This happened to me aswell but it fixed itself after I restarted TF2

Evaldas256

Quoted from mrwhizz

[…]

This happened to me aswell but it fixed itself after I restarted TF2

That happens to me all the time! :C

Lateralus

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]yes

But DxLevel and that stuff doesn’t work on mac, do i need to replace it?

octochris

(0v0)

Updated.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 85 86 87 ... 116 Next »