Forum

Custom Crosshair Switcher

Created 20th September 2009 @ 20:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

This thing has raped my Q button!

Instead of switching to last weapon used it just switches between primary and secondry!

How fix?

Sofa King

All your links is broken =(

EDIT: FIXED IT! :)

Really Really Really nice program aron! :)

Last edited by Sofa King,

Is there a way to fix the q-problem?

reCon

Quoted from massenpogo

Is there a way to fix the q-problem?

learn to play with 3 keys for your weapons! It´s easy to learn ( in about 2 hours, if u played before with q ) also is there no difference between “q” and “3 keys”!

M24_

no, the default q function (lastinv if you want to put in your config) does not allow you to switch crosshairs hwen using it (i belive) if you want different crosshair for different weapons, use the Q function that Aron uses. besides, you should have q swap between slot1+slot2.

recon beat me to it…

Last edited by M24_,

Evil

alias “xhair_set” “xhair_1”
alias “xhair_1” “r_drawviewmodel 0; cl_crosshair_file crosshair3; cl_crosshair_scale 25; cl_crosshair_blue 255; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_red 0; alias xhair_set xhair_2” // Primary weapon
alias “xhair_2” “r_drawviewmodel 1; cl_crosshair_file crosshair5;cl_crosshair_scale 23; cl_crosshair_blue 0; cl_crosshair_green 0; cl_crosshair_red 255; alias xhair_set xhair_1” // Secondary weapon
alias “xhair_3” “cl_crosshair_blue 0; cl_crosshair_green 80; cl_crosshair_red 255” // Melee

alias “lw” “lw2”
alias “lw1” “slot1; wait; alias lw lw2; xhair_1”
alias “lw2” “slot2; wait; alias lw lw1; xhair_2”

bind “q” “lw”

Next.

Last edited by Evil,

Sketch

MM

but there are no custom crosshairs…. this only gives you the ones you get in game. which everyone has already assigned to different weapons if they wanted to.

cant you make a custom crosshair creator. using hud features or something?

Josh

ez
LEGO

Does any1 know how i can rebind my Q key to quick change between primary and 2ndary weapon? It’s stopped working for me :(

danny.

bind “q” “lastinv”

i guess ..

Josh

ez
LEGO

Ok i’ll try it :)

Josh

ez
LEGO

1 problem leads to another lol, ty dan for helping me get the quick switch sorted but the cross hairs don’t change now when using quick switch, any way to fix this?

Last edited by Josh,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4