Forum

Custom Crosshair Switcher

Created 20th September 2009 @ 20:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Dav1dd

2ne1

Just wanted to say, thanks a lot for this program Aron! It’s really clear and helpful, and also so great you have the demoplay cfg!!

Also it’s really clear in the cfg folder so I can tweak things if needed, such as viewmodels for weapons with normal crosshairs

emsii

how can I get back to my old settings? I pressed on “rest settings” and I’m still ‘stuck’ with the progrem’s crosshairs

nice work btw

DoomsDay

Brilliant work Aron..Thank you very much

SamurAi

Thats really nice work Aron ;]

rook

plan-B

worked for me and i’m a real cfg-noob ;-)
many thx aron

ouch

a loveable tool indeed :)

skinnie

TCM

I use ‘v’ ‘b’ and ‘space’ to change my weapons but only when I use mousewheel to select a weapon the crosshair changes , what do I have to change in the config to make it work ?

also after using the program sometimes my weapons switch automatically (I downloaded the prog from 1st page so maybe this bug is fixed alrdy)

Iller

tGa

This is the way all instructions should be like.
Almost impossible to make any mistake if you follow the video.
Very nice little program.

Edit : Apparently I managed to get problems anyway.. :-)
If I change weapons with the mousewheel everything is fine, but if I press my usual keys for “weapon slot 2” and “weapon slot 3” the crosshair doesn’t change.
Anyone know how to correct that ?

Edit2 : ok, I seem to have fixed it. It seems like Aron is assuming that everyone use “wasd” and change to shotgun with the “q” button. Since I don’t do that I got some problems.

Last edited by Iller,

myNax

wow nice work aron :)

Iller

tGa

Unfortunately there is a big bug that seem to appear in all those kinds of scripts (at least for me). Sometimes when you press the button to select the shotgun, nothing happens.
I had precisely the same problem some time ago when I tried a similar script.

It would be nice to find a way to correct that problem without having to delete this new nice program.

LUPUS

Damn, this is sick! Nice work. =D

eoN^

Unfortunately there is a big bug that seem to appear in all those kinds of scripts (at least for me). Sometimes when you press the button to select the shotgun, nothing happens.
I had precisely the same problem some time ago when I tried a similar script.

It would be nice to find a way to correct that problem without having to delete this new nice program.

Tried using less alias’?

Or more?

I used to get this then moved to admirables class pack and it fixed it, not tried this program but fiddle around with cvar / alias’ and see if it fixes it.

SamurAi

got problem with the god damn key “Q” its my fuckin reload and all it does now last inv tried to bind q +reload but every time i switch weapon it restarts … what exactly i need to change to not get that stupid last inv on Q ?

tragett

Might aswell bump this since its an awesome program :]

Last edited by tragett,

Brutallus

I keep getting an error saying : “Your TF folder could not be found, to upgrade your crosshairs it’s needed to have the directory”
What do I do? :s

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »