Forum

Offseason Elo League (6v6)

Created 2nd April 2015 @ 00:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Shit. Last place. Time to start playing against mid/open teams to get that elo tho.

damneasy

gotta get dat elo

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Going to extend this to 6th May.

Hcsc0ut

Demo from the “game dodging” team currently in first, here:
I don’t understand why open teams should feel like they should play 10 min 5-0 rolls vs high teams looking for easy elo in order to keep integrity in the league. When a team goes on irc, they don’t take the first team that posts – they take a team that is their level or a little higher so they can have a fair, fun game where they can learn and improve without getting 5-0 rolled because they went with the prem team that was the first looking for a game.
I think that this could be solved by having the same skill divisions in the leauge that are already present in etf2l. Etf2l admins don’t put random teams against each other in random divisions because that would be silly.
Some other suggestions based off of this idea would be:
-A rule where a team cannot refuse a game if a certain team is within a certain place of them within the leauge, like 5 places or something like that.
-Inactive teams lose points for not playing leauge games within a certain amount of time
Personally, my team have had a lot of fun in the leauge, it’s given us a lot of motivation to play games so we’ve learned a lot and given us a good idea of where’s about we place in the high/mid/open ranking system, I think if all the salty people have some constructive criticism this could be a really effective beta test.

Hcsc0ut

TL:DR
It’s silly to expect low teams to play high ones where they wouldn’t learn anything and get Rekt in 10 mins.

Hcsc0ut

Also, currently high teams complaining about none of the open stomps wanting to play them can always just play other high teams
Sry for spam fest

Rex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDCEiBeVAY

Meeto

Quoted from Hcsc0ut

Also, currently high teams complaining about none of the open stomps wanting to play them can always just play other high teams
Sry for spam fest

Nobody cares, stop getting baited.

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Playoffs: Yeezus Fanclub v Hard Gaming, winner plays Valve Anti-Competitive. Best of 3 maps if 1st map wasn’t 5-0, otherwise best of 1.

Please complete in next few days so prizes can be allotted.

Pete_

PrettyGay

we’re in 4th???
Didn’t really think we scored any ELO at all lol

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Ty for turning down games. No chance to get elo.

Kaneco

Quoted from kronis

Ty for turning down games. No chance to get elo.

ez 75€ m8

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]
ez 75€ m8

Ye, like that could cover my expenses for drinks at lan. For one night.

Frozy

Quoted from fraac

Playoffs: Yeezus Fanclub v Hard Gaming, winner plays Valve Anti-Competitive. Best of 3 maps if 1st map wasn’t 5-0, otherwise best of 1.

Please complete in next few days so prizes can be allotted.

2 open teams versus a high team, lol what

Kaneco

Quoted from Frozy

[…]

2 open teams versus a high team, lol what

So you are saying you dont deserve to be 1st?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »