Forum

TF2 Drinking game competition

Created 18th April 2009 @ 23:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

seraph

rEJ

When it’s your turn:

1. start chugging your beer
2. when you can think of a catch phrase used by one of the characters in game, stop chugging and shout it out. (for example: ‘zat vas doctor assisted homicide!’)
3. it’s now the next person’s turn.

Very easy for the first few rounds.
Very punishing thereafter.

kEvNx

.#mtf

Relentless, very nice idea :D hahaha

Cheers,
Byte :D :D :D

Akasazh

THG
HL

Melee only arena. Both teams start out as heavies. Losing team has to drink and respawn as sollies (class rotation heavy>solly>demo>pyro>sniper>engie>spy>scout>medic). Sandman allowed, healing as medic allowed. Taunt kill = team wins round automatically.

Akasazh

THG
HL

I might have taken this thread too seriously. I figure everyone will be too stoned to get any serious drinking in anyhoo… I figure if things take their natural course inebriation and intoxication are guaranteed. ;)

Find Akasazh there, have a drink/toke every time he tells a bad joke. You’ll be wasted in NO time.

You can give my beer to him if you can still look straight after 5 mins.

crz

T4F

ok here we go…

you get 9 glasses which are able to contain different amounts of alcohol (like http://www.spirit-of-glass.at/img/tr_schnaps_stamperl_groesse.jpg). They are placed in the order:
Heavy – Demo – Soldier – Pyro – Engineer – Sniper – Medic – Spy – Scout
The Heavy glass will be filled the most, the Scout will be filled least

All you got to do is either having 9 cards (one for each class) to draw or a tf2 running (choose random class button!).

First one is starting while all glasses are empty. The class which is drawn will be filled up with an amount of alcohol concerning to the class.

Now its going on quite simple. If the class glass you are drawing is empty it will be filled and if the glass you are drawing is already filled you need to drink and draw again.
Worst case is ofc all 9 glasses full ;)

Why is this a good game? Cause you dont need to think at all and everybody is getting drunk really fast!

beta

RaWr ::

First thing I thought of, play if you dare!

How about a game called Pyro – though a bit boring probably.

Get Sambuca..put it in your mouth…light…longest person to keep a light wins ! Rather dangerous though as some people might take it far to seriously :P And I point out, I won’t be playing this.

Rather hard to think of any TF2 drinking games that don’t involve a PC.

gryzor

A bit simpler game, only requires two dices.

The game is called “Winneh”.

First, all participants roll the two dice one turn, the one with the lowest score becomes “Winneh”. If two players has the same score, they re-roll until a winner can be determined.

The player after the “Winneh” starts to roll the dices. If the two dices match, the one who rolled them gets to pass out that many chugs around the players. If a six comes up, “Winneh” has to drink. If two sixes comes up, the player becomes the new “Winneh” (but gets to deliver 12 chugs around the crowd as comfort). If there’s not two of the same on the roll, nothing happens and the next player rolls the dice.

example:

Rolls 3-3, pass out 6 chugs.
Rolls 4-6, the “Winneh” takes a chug.
Rolls 2-4, Nothing happens, next player.
Rolls 6-6, player becomes the new “Winneh” and gets to pass out 12 chugs.

Simple enough.

(addon: If a players rolls a total of 7 (example, 3-4), the player AFTER the roller gets to take a chug. If a player rolls a total of 5 (example 2-3), the player BEFORE the roller gets to take a chug. Simple reminder: One above (after) six, player after. One below (in front of) six, player in front of the roller.)

Winneh

[s7]

Interesting example gryzor -.-

gryzor

What’s wrong with the example?

Go on a pub server (quite full) – make sure it has all talk.
Everything you want to say to each other, say it in game.
If you die, drink.
Record demos.
Eventually, most of you will end up drunk. The day after, make a frag vid of your drunken antics with the in-game talks included!
Funniest quotes win more drink!

Or if you have like, 20 of you, just do all of it on a private server.

ouch

I vote for the ctf_hallofdeath-idea. Best Map ever!

If you want a game that requires alot of physical movement and pro dodgeball techniques…

Bonk!

Requires:
1 ball, or some sort of projectile that can be thrown, per contestant
Knowledge of what the scout says after he has drunk the Bonk energy drink
Soft/safe ground
Stuff to drink

Each person is given a specific line of what the scout says as he is bonked and dodge stuff ingame, and must remember this flawlessly throughout the whole competition. The contestants then take turns in beeing the scout. The person who is the scout drinks a shot, then places himself a couple of meters away from the rest of the crowd, and get ready to dodge incoming fire. The rest of the contestants must take aim and fire at will. While they are throwing their projectiles at the scout, he must say his given scout quote flawlessly, and if he fails to prenouce it, he must drink another shot. The scout must also drink the amount of shots equal to the amount of times he was hit by the other contestants projectiles.

Akasazh

THG
HL

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/91767

=win

Rele

who won? :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »