Forum

TF2 Drinking game competition

Created 18th April 2009 @ 23:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Akill

To celebrate the opening of the #thecommunity LAN signups, we’ve come up with a little spirit rousing competition.

Come up with the best Team Fortress 2 Themed drinking game by next saturday evening, 25th April and win a FREE pint from yours truley on the weekend of the LAN! :o

Think of anything tf2, competitive or not. Maybe even something inspired by your favourite players/Classes/Maps/Ban-hammer-weilding-Winneh!! As long as it gets some poor git wasted it will be a strong contender ;)

You get one shot at entering, by posting your drinking game idea as a reply to this thread. So get thinking! and signup to the LAN! :x
http://www.thecommunitylan.com/

And yea, its just me judging, so it will get done reaallll quick like :P

fJack

k^m

load up bball2
all go deemomans
take it in turns to sticky jump from the baseline of one end to the hoop
fail = take a drink
repeat until as blind drunk as aforementioned deemomans :]

frooker

Wait, is this supposed to be an actual drinking game or a game of TF2 with drinking? ;)

Waebi

‹Con›

6v6, 5 demos, 1 medic each. Drink every time your medic goes down.
Play ctf_hallofdeath.

you should get wasted soon enough.

Akill

Oh yea, this has to be an actual drinking game, cards/dice/beermats. no PC’s :)

Waebi

‹Con›

sucks then.

Vlijm

UbeR |

I know loads
but im drunk of one of em
so ill post it tomorrow
Amon also is a drinking game legend

JamesBong

Lapinou Team

Game of Scout/Sniper/Heavy (Like scissor/paper/rock)
Only here’s the catch : Taunts, mimes and voice quotes from game only.. best of three, loser drinks shot of spirit.
Repeat until drunk.

Enjoy the feeling

edit : I think its played best in front of a crowd :)

Brutallus

Sniperduels – loser drinks a shot.
So on.
#note : Take 2 good snipers tho, bad snipers can’t hit eachother at all even if they aren’t drunk.

Repeat, repeat and repeat.

Contra

Be

piramide…

everybody gets 4 cards and looks @ them and then he the person must lay down the cards and try to remember wich card lies were.

then you have a piramide of cards with 5 cards @ the base. Then someone turns the first card and then someone needs to say to someone: Drink! that person can decide to actually drink 1 time or if he doesnt believe that person he can say i dont belief you. if that person has the card the other needs to drink 2 times if he doesnt have the card the person that said drink needs to drink 2 times.

at the base you can drink 1/2
2nd line: 2/4
3th line: 3/6
4th: 4/8
5th: 5/10

so its actually i game of bluff and luck :p

Rele

One person says the names of players, if he then says the name of a banned player, everyone has to shout “WINNEH”. Last one to shout it has to drink and he has to say “Cheers, Byte” before that, else he must drink twice :)

After the loser drank, the next one says the names of players (so noone doesnt have to drink at all)

And if one shouts WINNEH for a non-banned player, he has to drink as well.

:PPPP

tal

10kB

I cant come to community lan, but still here’s the game called “Ladder”:
Fits best for 4 ppl, but can be played with more with a variety of rules.
You need a non-transparent bottle or package of wine, liqor, or smth like that 0.5l. Playing with drinks 10% is very dangerous:) The fist one makes 1 drink, the 2 makes 2 drinks, the third makes 3 and round increasing the number of drinks by +1. The size of the drink and the pause between them is not limited. The one who makes the last drink and empties the bottle wins. The game is most interesting in a series of 3 or 5 or more rounds and it’s critical that the package is non-transparent, so that you cant see how much left. If one couldn’t make the necessary amount of drinks or laughed while drinking or failed any other way – ho looses. The winner is claimed the Ladder champion in the name of the drink you used for your game. It can be “The Red Champion” or any other.
The most strategic drinker usually wins more rounds.

xtala

I won’t be able to attend, but I still vote for Relentless’ idea :p

Rele

Hmm I know another one :D Works this way: One player says “I never did…”, and everone that did … has to drink.

eg: I never had sex with Tapley.

So everyone that had sex with Tapley already has to drink (thats Akill then I guess ^.^)

Then its the next person’s turn etc.

(Yea I know I only may post one but since I cant come anyway it doesnt matter, I cant win the prize D:)

Ypsy

Dress as a scout, drink a beer can and then run somewhere with your baseball bat shouting bonk. You can’t fail. Just do it again and again.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »