x
ETF2L is looking for new Staff to recruit! Are you interested in supporting the league? Then click here for more details on what we can offer and how to apply! 

Forum

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT - UKeSA Championship - WOULD YOUR TEAM LIKE TO BE PAID FOR?

Created 31st January 2009 @ 19:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Moose

[MIPC]

Deadline extended to Friday.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

All those CS weasels complaining?! ;)

skre

Kvakkistansen

all other communities have been slacking..But then again, there’s still room for more teams to sign up and pay! We’re still in the lead and we’ve still got more teams that needs to pay!

Jonni

[FB]

if you’re still lookin for teams to sponsor on UKESA. please come talk to me, FakkelBrigade could use some help. <3
#fakkelbrigade

dunc

infs
dp.

I still need to pay for uP and then I think there’s enough in the pot to cover 6 of your players jonni. Can you PM me a list of 6 players, with GUIDs entered, that you want to have paid? dunc on IRC.

pukz

I was late in reading this post and thought the process was over, after hearing it has been extended..

I’ll sponsor another 6man team dunc i’ll contact u tonight.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

execute are interested in joining if anyone will be so kind as to sponser us! Much love to those doing this for the love of the tf community ( and the bigger prize pot? :D)

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

<3 the tf2 community, god bless you all :)))

J3

Actually iv played fps for long ago and this is prolly the best comunity iv ever seen.
Yet i fear about the future. For now is all about fun, but the more money involved the less we’ll see this sort of things happen.

But i am glad we r like this, and i will keep helping in wtever i can.

pukz

J3 the more money in the game.. the more the community will grow and the less this will be needed.

exe contact me

#nervous.tf2

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Cool we’ve applied for the championship, pukz has very kindly aggreed to pay our fee, for he is beautifull. For any clan leader thats signed up so far, do we jsut have to await an email with payment details?

rage

no mate, just check ur roster and you will see some lovely green ticks under paid heading.

Riemu

element //

hurry up folks!

not much time left and CS 1.6 is about to deny us our Premiereship.

so go hurry up and sign up your team now – i guess there is still some money left!

rage

F2 – I know it’s cheeky and all that, but have you been updating your lovely stats page? ;)

edited to remove info ;)

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

<3 Rage!
What we should be looking into now to solidify our numbers. Are all foreign people assured of a uk manager and/or are any teams in need of one? If there is it may be worth starting a thread of uk people available to manage?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »