May 27, 2020
banner by soda
Just going to keep this short but due to various reasons we’ll be delaying the season by another week. We apologize for the inconvenience it may cause for teams.
The exact reasons for the delay?
A couple more technical issues have appeared. This includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Verified statuses of players on rosters not always updating properly
- User information not being updated
- API setup being funky
We also had one of the originally planned premiership signups retract their placement. If any teams are interested in applying for this spot please contact an admin.
We want to spend some additional time on making sure everything on-site is ready for the season to avoid any issues during the actual season.
Together with this various teams have stated that they’re not adequately prepared for the season starting so shortly after the site came back online.
- Signups: April 28th – June 4th, 19:00 CEST (Premiership signups closing June 2nd at 23:59 CEST)
- Publishing of Provisional Divisions: June 4th
- Premiership Qualifiers (In case we get multiple applicants): June 3rd – June 7th
- Publishing of Final Divisions: June 7th
- Main Season: June 7th – July 26th (Roster Lock will be active starting from July 19th, 00:01 CEST)
This obviously throws a bit of a wrench into the schedule for the remainder of the year but expect a more thorough write-up on how this will be dealt with in the near future.
As briefly touched upon in the previous newspost there has been an update to the configs. The exact added commands are listed below.
tf_tournament_classlimit_scout 1 tf_tournament_classlimit_soldier 1 tf_tournament_classlimit_pyro 1 tf_tournament_classlimit_demoman 1 tf_tournament_classlimit_heavy 1 tf_tournament_classlimit_engineer 1 tf_tournament_classlimit_medic 1 tf_tournament_classlimit_sniper 1 tf_tournament_classlimit_spy 1
sm_deterministic_fall_damage 1 sm_fix_ghost_crossbow_bolts 1 sm_fix_slope_bug 1 sm_fix_sticky_delay 1 sm_remove_halloween_souls 1