Forum

Hud problem? TF2 bugg? Health wouldnt drop after gotten healed.

Created 3rd December 2009 @ 23:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Fanva

Heya

Played against Specialattack in ETF2L tonight (3rd dec 2009) and when I got healed by first our dispenser and then our medic my game lagged a bit, kind of dropped to 3-4 fps for a bit twice or thrice it doesnt show on the demo, and then my health stayed at 178.

Altho it said I had over 125 health I didnt see any healthboost animation on my screen. And my healthvalue would’nt drop down from 178 until I’d get shot at.

Running to respawn to see if it resets if I’d get a resup but it just went from 138 to 137. When I killed myself through console it was back to 125 and no more problems..

Hud showing faulty values?(PVHud!) Or was it just tf2 bugging out when I lagged?

First time I have ever even heard of some weird shit like this, anyone else experienced it?
Utube link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VONVl_eb2g

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’d seen this actually a few times in the last few weeks where a player’s overheal hadn’t been decaying.

Probably linked to healing and dispensers as opposed to the HUD.

If someone can figure the steps to recreate this bug we can stick it up on the beta forum <3

Last edited by Admirable,

NeoN

boys

I noticed it at last lan.
During setup time at gravelpit, as defender, fenix played solly and got constant overheal once…
edit: from dispenser :)

Last edited by NeoN,

F2

Danmark

it’s a tf2 bug

flame

i think its attached to getting overhealed and using a dispenser at the same time.

pretty nifty bug. unless they did it on purpose since i remember them saying something about a non-decaying overheal mechanic as a replacement for the medigun

FluffY ZeuZ

During setup time at gravelpit, as defender, fenix played solly and got constant overheal once…

It is a bug yes, happens when a guy is being healed by a dispenser, and the medic starts buffing him at the same time, noticed it quite a few times lately when playing medic. Think it came with the latest small TF2 update.

It is a bug yes, happens when a guy is being healed by a dispenser, and the medic starts buffing him at the same time, noticed it quite a few times lately when playing medic. Think it came with the latest small TF2 update.

This. I’ve used it as a nifty little surprise since not a lot of people know about it.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

ilike2spin

RLM

This. I’ve used it as a nifty little surprise since not a lot of people know about it.

1.4.1 Bug-Using is not allowed

Any kind of “Bug-Using” is not allowed. Player using bugs will be punished.

Punish please.

Punish please.

Obviously not in competitive >_>
I don’t think my team has ever run an Engi anyway.

Jh

Hey dats!

4.1 Bug-Using is not allowed

Punish please.

well why do peeps still play with the fan? the gun is obv hella bugged.

ban them kthxbai

Last edited by Jh,

FluffY ZeuZ

Punish please.

Obviously not in competitive >_>
I don’t think my team has ever run an Engi anyway.

GIEF Demos of all your games, and the Ban ban ban ban….!!! :D :D :D

ilike2spin

RLM

ban them kthxbai

Fair point, also, ye we’ll definitely need all your demos Bill, I’m not happy about this at all. At. All.

Last edited by ilike2spin,

Qun

GoT<3

ban them kthxbai

alfa

Yeah for example look at the polls!Everyone voted to ban the fan and its still here!Look in pug2 aswell…everyone voted fan to be banned and guess what…STILL HERE!

Fanva

Could actually be arsed to look into the steamforums and it was listed there under medicbugs.

“Overheal doesn’t decay if your hurt then healed by a dispenser and a medic overheals you while your healing form the dispenser. It’s not unheard of the the overheal not to decay by other means, but no patterns”

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »