Ban demoman from multiplay ctf_turbine server plz thanks

Created 26th December 2009 @ 15:43

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Steve

the worst thread, in the history of etf2l

+1

Mike

TEZC

most of you should be banned from posting pathetic comments until a time when you’ve matured enough to actually say something that corresponds with what the subject matter of the topic is, yes pathetic people like 7alfa will say “RAGE” and most of you will agree, but of course for you illiterate basterds it’s easier to not read what i say at all and just make fun, if you don’t like my idea just say “I don’t think demo should be banned etc etc etc”. go ahead and point out my minute ( not the word for classification of time -_- ) spelling mistakes if it gives you that perverted satisfaction, ffs

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

illiterate basterds

Added time multi-fail.

Mike

TEZC

at least someone bothered to read it but AGAIN misunderstood and uncorrectly catagorised the meaning

alfa

L2 use punctuation

Last edited by alfa,

shifty

Sir

I thought at the beginning this thread was actually a joke..

Why are you posting about multiplay publics on the etf2l forums anyways?

ETF2L and multiplay are in no way the same thing.. Go dissapear to their forums. Youll probably just get mega-flamed for your ridiculous suggestion.

n00ne

most of you should be banned from posting pathetic comments until a time when you’ve matured enough to actually say something that corresponds with what the subject matter of the topic is, yes pathetic people like 7alfa will say “RAGE” and most of you will agree, but of course for you illiterate basterds it’s easier to not read what i say at all and just make fun, if you don’t like my idea just say “I don’t think demo should be banned etc etc etc”. go ahead and point out my minute ( not the word for classification of time -_- ) spelling mistakes if it gives you that perverted satisfaction, ffs

http://i46.tinypic.com/11qs1uv.jpg

Mike

TEZC

it’s not like i expected them to listen, I’m just fed up off getting raped as soon as i respawn on that server, and 7alfa stop copying what other people have said you obviously have ME ( not me as in myself the deficency) if you have to copy and paste other’s and can’t read it anyway, jeez

at least someone bothered to read it but AGAIN misunderstood and uncorrectly catagorised the meaning

To not point out the immense, hilarious irony of calling someone an “illiterate basterd” would simply be a crime. If you know you’re going to make spelling errors, for the love of jesus do not use “command of the English language” as a point of attack. It’s just a bad idea all over.

alfa

Maybe my english is not as perfect as duncs or whatever,but as much as I would want this thread to continue cuz I rlly have nothing to do, I will kindly ask your majesty to stop making retarded threads and shit that doesnt make any sense -> lock thread maybe,too much non-sense here.

P.S: Yes I c/p the post anathema did (with a few spelling mistakes) becauze he is right and you should fuck off the intra-webz at once

Last edited by alfa,

Mike

TEZC

To not point out the immense, hilarious irony of calling someone an “illiterate basterd” would simply be a crime. If you know you’re going to make spelling errors, for the love of jesus do not use “command of the English language” as a point of attack. It’s just a bad idea all over.

seeing as everyones doing it, cool story sis

Skyride

DUCS

cool story sis

lrn2meme

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Oh come on. Is this really the level of conversation you want to see? I guess this forum IS full of idiots. It’s christmas ffs. Think happy thoughts.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3