Forum

Gaming Headsets

Created 29th August 2009 @ 23:26

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

When my old ur-40 broke down on me I bought a pair of fatal1ty, and I can’t really recommend them as I only could stand them for about 2 months before buying new ones again :) Bought a pair of Sennheiser PC350 which work fairly well, big, comfortable, good mic and a fairly well rounded sound. The bass is a bit on the weak side, but that is probably just me as I am a bass junkie who normally stick to Koss.

PC350 was well worth its money however.

Iggy-

Steelseries Siberia.

destructo

Steelseries Siberia.

Or not.. :( Mic is quite shit

TroubleGirl

I don’t recommend wireless. I personally like plantronics headsets, Plantronics GameCom 377.

eoN^

Steelseries Siberia.

Or not.. :( Mic is quite shit

Ive never had a problem with it :S

Edd

T2P

Steelseries Siberia.

Good buy i’ve got one of those and indeed the mic is pap but i’ve bought a stand alone one so

GREAT SUCCESS

Iggy-

Steelseries Siberia.

WHITE, only white.
and… i never had problem with mic….

Edd

T2P

WHITE, only white.

Mine is pink! :D

Skyride

DUCS

If your happy to spend a little more for surround sound, then go for the SPEED-LINK Medusa NX 5.1. Ive got one and its pretty awesome. Takes a little fiddling to get it setup right (i thought they were faulty till i sorted out the setup :P ) but great headset and very comfortable.

Aside from that, Sennheiser PC-350 if your a bit minted is probably the best headset there is. If your looking for something a little cheaper then the Fatal1ty headsets are great (5 of 8 active members of my clan have them :P ).

DominiX

sP.

I got myself Icemat Syberia for about 2 years now. It’s great, it’s caumfy, good for game and for music/soround sound videos etc. It’s not expensive, I would even say cheap. I bought it for about 50 Euros back those days, but it’s much more cheaper now-a-days.

Waebi

‹Con›

I got myself Icemat Syberia for about 2 years now

about 1 here, and i love it.

Iggy-

Icemat Syberia

SteelSeries are producing them now.
http://www.steelseries.com/int/products/audio/siberia-full/information

DominiX

sP.

It happens that it went even more expensive, lulz. Than it must be good, cause they’re still producing them and people are still buying’em. Steelseries production is popular with its quality, they’re comfy, easy to set up and are extremely lightly in theire weight, so you could actually forget about that you’re wearing them in some time.

n00ne

SS Siberia NECKBAND!

Gaarulf

UP|

Steelseries Siberia (RED!!!).

The mic is fine, atleast for me :s

I was also a fan of the Fatal1ty headset, but I am really in love with the siberia headset!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »