Forum

The very essence of gaming

Created 3rd July 2009 @ 11:54

Add A Reply Pages: 1

ups

There will always be games, that push the spirit of gaming a little further – step by step. Games,that fill us with excitement and encourage us to play them again and again whilst we study their every detail to understand what is it that makes them that special.

Doom, Half Life, Portal and now – < The Graveyard >

This game will blow your mind, change the way you think, cure your deseases and probably give you a free b/j.Yes,it’s that great.

Do you think that this game would have any value on the competitive arena?

nvc

extremer, how dare you recruit someone this slow into the national team

srsly wtf is that :/ ?

ups

actually, lithuania is a very small country. We all know each-other in real life. There wasn’t really any choice at all,so he chose the best of the worst :( And I’m the worst, trust me on that.

Also, I think that my main purpose in the team would be catching spam.

P.S. The thing is,I found something -> I posted something to know what people think about it . I haven’t found any topics regarding the subject. Do you have a problem with that?

ups

That would be a guy,that hasn’t slept this night,posting random messages for no reason at all. Cheers.

Extremer

50-28 ziggy, 50-28.

Buying the full version of The Graveyard adds only one feature, the possibility of death. The full version of the game is exactly the same as the trial, except, every time you play she may die.

lemme play the trial and then youtube “death end of graveyard”.
How to hack steam l0ls

Edit: I just watched the trailer for it and I think I just played the whole thing

you did

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

Its old…

tragett

UPS TAKE MY BABIES<3

SfynX

T2P

so u listen to a piece of music and possibly die in the full version…HISTORY IN THE MAKING, THIS IS GONNA BE A HIT.

hope u were joking when u said essence tbh =[

The full version of the game is exactly the same as the trial, except, every time you play she may die.

epic.

Redman350

[FB]

Think I might try a speed run of this game.

tragett

Think I might try a speed run of this game.

i can imagine 145 youtube vids of ppl braggin “I BEAT THE GRAVEYARD IN 4 HOURS”

Add A Reply Pages: 1