Forum

What got you into TF2?

Created 27th December 2020 @ 17:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

JuzoBot

For me I was just looking for other Valve games after I played L4D 1&2 and then I found the meet the team videos. What got you into TF2?

akachu

GAA

it was free

XO -

A CSS buddy of mine got me into it.

Regen

nf.
9F

The Orange box

Samus

Op4
Dr. med.

Moments with Heavy – Heavy Goes Bowling, kitty0706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayrNrP0KtOo&has_verified=1

Plus the Meet the Team videos after that.

Last edited by Samus,

MTM series, Team Fabulous 2 and other kitty0706 vids

Aelkyr

ORACLE

I got into Planetside 2 because it was free and that was my first PC fps but I was litterally playing it on 10-15 frames so one day I took a gander at the “Free” and “First person shooters” tags on steam and TF2 was at the top. I was instantly blown away by the fact that it ran at a silky smooth 30 frames per second

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

TFC

Dwapking

IKEA
HOUSE

Two friends got me into the game. We could rarely see eachother in real life so we played pubs instead.

back in 2012 I was sitting with my friend at a table in high school, 14-15 year old me is being lectured about how “this amazing game” just got a new “survival mode with robots” update and how theres an ingame microeconomy and the gameplay is amazing and all that

november 2013 I booted the game for the first time and my life officially ended

10/10 would get annoyed by my homie again thanks Nate

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

i had a choice between cs 1.6 and tf2 while cs 1.6 was constantly bsoding my system, so i decided to play tf2 and im stuck

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

STAR_

sno

UbeR |
itsallgood

The OG Orange Box, 2008.

Last edited by sno,

My irl friends

Last edited by FortunateSon,

Fr3unen

(ETF2L Donator)

My irl friend got me into TF2 a long time ago. siN got me into competitive through his old fragmovies.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »