Forum

Breaking Bad - Greatest TV Drama of all time?

Created 17th September 2013 @ 14:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

Trath

If I’m looking to be critical, the episode in itself was a little wacko and felt un-natural/realistic for the show.

But it was a great ending to a great series. It closed all the loose ends together and I feel it gave closure all over. Especially the Skyler part.

Last edited by Trath,

Leif

This was a perfect ending for the show, both story wise and character related.
Everything went quite as expected (except the money thing and though I didnt except he would have used M60 that way)

Only thing I didnt like was how Walt kills Lydia, cause you can guess he put the ricine in the sweet sachet and that’s kinda “meh” despite her being a very monotonous, predictable and regular person.
I cant be arsed to see all the episodes to check if she alway picks that same sweer bag but I wouldnt be surprised if the storywirters and the directors made that so that there are no inconsistencies in the story; yet it still would be forced.

But everything else was really amazing.
The scene where Walts goes in Elliot and Grachel house and closes the door while that orchestra music starts seemed very epic to me and all the scene in his house was great too.
That “hitman” thing was really brilliant by Walt.

The speech between Skyler and Walt was very moving, and so was the finale with Jesse and Walt, that was just perfect (omg last shot with that music). I was completely satisfied with it.
I also loved that flashforward with Jesse building a wood casket like he used to do at school.

#FEELS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOu9McXEVU

Last edited by Leif,

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Leif

Only thing I didnt like was how Walt kills Lydia, cause you can guess he put the ricine in the sweet sachet and that’s kinda “meh” despite her being a very monotonous, predictable and regular person.
I cant be arsed to see all the episodes to check if she alway picks that same sweer bag but I wouldnt be surprised if the storywirters and the directors made that so that there are no inconsistencies in the story; yet it still would be forced.

The first ever episode we see Lydia in (I believe it was 5×02, Madrigal) when she talks to Mike she takes that sweer bag and we even see a close-up shot of it :)

Last edited by Clark,

Trane

The only thing I didn’t like was Skyler’s face as she tried to cry.

dAGNER

duplo

http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/awesome_of_the_day/2013/09/watch-the-trailer-for-huells-fake-breaking-bad-spin-off.html

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Trane

The only thing I didn’t like was Skyler’s face as she tried to cry.

I thought I was the only one who spotted that, glad I’m not :D I guess Anna Gunn tried to act differently than she usually does, didn’t really work. Should have gone with the standart Skyler’s emotional face – http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/skylar-breaking-bad-episode-ratings.jpg but with less anger of course.

P.S. Did Breaking Bad’s position change in your top 3 list after finale like you said it might?

Last edited by Clark,

Trane

Hmm, IDK, need a little time to reflect on it. After James Gandolfini passed, I started rewatching The Sopranos, and finished it yesterday coincidentally.

Right now I would still go The Wire > The Sopranos > Breaking Bad.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8