Forum

May need a new mouse soon. Suggestions ?

Created 1st April 2009 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Assault Marine Sigh

Hey guys I have had my trusty copperhead for 3 years now and I think its coming to the end of its lifespan. Sometimes it stops and doesnt respond, othertimes I have to bash it so I may look left and right. (probably does this due to the rage bashing anyway :P)

Anywho whats the current favourite mouse to buy lately. I cant afford anything thats just come out but was thinking about the deathadder which I have seen ranging around about 30-40 quid. I am sure if I look around I can find one cheaper but still.

What do people suggest ?
to help ..
I am a Razer fan through and through. I have a mouse keyboard and mat. Did have a headset (rage broke it I promise it wasnt me) So Razer stuff is more welcome.
I am right handed.
I play with what I consider fairly low sensitivity.
Below 40 quid if possible :)

ginisa

no

Psyche

Well currently using the Razer Lachesis… I’m satisfied although it sucks with my current mousepad (none). But it’s a good mouse…:> that’s my opinion at least.

Assault Marine Sigh

Some people say its insanely sensitive ?
I have the Mantis speed. Anyone know how it performs on it ?

Also if you cant suggest something kindly GTFO my topic ty.

Oh and just incase people think I will only get razer thats not what I said, I will look at others but prefer razer. Just thought id clarify as I know some people cant read very well :)

Psyche

well… I don’t know how it performs with that pad but it performs the best with the Razer Destructor, but assuming by the name that pad is made to give your mouse more speed and this being a high sens mouse… you won’t want to pair both. For me, It’s excellent for playing soldier and sniper, as well as scout. I love this mouse, fits my rights perfectly.

I don’t recommend getting this mouse if you have that pad and hate high sens + you might find the mouse ergonomics rather strange / uncomfortable, as it’s for people that like having a “grip” on their mouse. Furthermore, although the mouse has 4 buttons on the sides (2 on each) 2 are hard to reach.

That’s pretty much all you need to know about the mouse. If you’re willing to get another pad, this mouse works wonders.

Jonni

[FB]

I Know it’s not in your budget. but it’s my mouse and also happens to be THE BEST MOUSE EVAHR!!!!
http://www.steelseries.com/int/products/mice/ikari_laser/information <—– Steelseries Ikari Laser

____13____

Cyber Snipa Stinger. http://www.cybersnipa.com/us/products/stinger-gaming-mouse.php

Enough said.

Psyche

13, that mouse wins just for the fact the dude on the video @ that website is using the same screen as me :D

Mick-

Deathadder or Mx518 ;)

Ijantis

mx518 or G5 either one is good personally i use the G5 and havent had a single problem from it but its all down to personal preference.

gryzor

Deathadder is an excellent mouse. The Mamba just released is very similar to D.A. (but optionally wireless and has some crazy DPI-settings on top of it that nobody ever opts to use in the middle of a game anyway). D.A. is also quite cheap today as you noted, unlike the 80€ they wanted when it was released. No retarded tiltwheel and the mouse that has lasted longest in this household gives it my recommendation.

shifty

Sir

Microsoft Habu :}, im sure byte will agree on this

agron

Relic

death adder is sweetz. Habu is kinda strange imo, tried one for a while but it felt strangely cumbersome after DA. Personal preference ofc. =)

FireStorm

-9m-

Sigh you can have my razer copperhead for a tenner if you want it, brought it a while ago, but never really used it. Can’t get used to it. Contact me on #special7 if you want it.

P.S. This is not a april fools

Jh

Hey dats!

that reviewer dude is pretty retarded.

“omg i want moar sensitivity”
yeah cos we all know that dpi = sensitivity. dumbass

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »