Forum

May need a new mouse soon. Suggestions ?

Created 1st April 2009 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Bio.

deathadder is TEH mouse.

F2

Danmark

http://www.asl.dsl.pipex.com/symbolics/photos/IO/old-mouse_6071.jpg

Comedian

one thing, the razer lachesys dousn’t always work with the mantis, i have heard bad stories about it, and i have seen them getting used together

because it is so sensitive, it moves even if you change the pressure on the mousemat on the other side (!)

however, i do not know how it functions when its on low DPI with an mantis..

now, asides from that

get the diamondback (3G)
best mouse evah :D
im on my second one right now, my first (non 3G) got busted after so many years, my right mouse button would not function for anyone but myself, since you had to push the button at just the right way :P
but yeah, im using a diamondback 3G now, don’t really feel the diffrence, but its the perfect mouse for me :D

FrEaK `-.*'

well take F2 mouse ….. Old school ftw

Traxantic

TLR

got a G5 with a steelseries mousepad. It kicks ass :)

pukz

As shifty said the microsoft HABU is a really nice mouse however me and byte both had *some* issues with this mouse double clicking when u didnt want it to.. i had a HABU for around a year and apart from that it was great.

Now i decided to buy a deathadder as it is almost the same in shape and i have to say from going straight from one to the other the deathadder is far better.. no problems with the double clicking just seems to not be effected by dust on the lazor as much and u have a higher dpi setting if you require.

DEATHADDER hands down.

peace.

Assault Marine Sigh

I was tempted by the deathadder previous. Many great reviews.

How are the side buttons on this mouse ? The on thing I dont like about the copperhead is how far back my thumb has to bend plus the same for my pinky.

Thanks fire. I am tempted but Honestly I am tempted to get a different mouse. As great as the copperhead is, id like something new/different.

thanks for the replies guys.

ps. F2 I want that mouse !!

Iller

tGa

Ikari Optical ftw !
I have used my Ikari for almost a year and it seems very precise and reliable.
It is also the most comfortable mouse I have ever tested. It fits the hand perfectly, especially if you have a bit larger hands.

U-die

Before you go get a DA, go read here

http://www.esreality.com/?a=post&forum=13

Debaser

G5. The rest are just bullcrap

Troels

WUL

http://www.gadgettastic.com/images/usbpenguinmouse2.jpg

nothing else than win :D

and i got a MSI 3.0 which is awesome, went from my deathadder to this and its perfect…

Troels

WUL

DOUBLE POST!!! OMG HOW COULD I!!!!?!???

Morty

RG

G5 + Razer eXact mat. <3

Nostalgia

Had my mx518 for a year now, great mouse.

Easy-

I have just upgraded from an mx518 to the death adder I’m happy with the mouse, seems a good swap from my previous mouse as in good shape etc. only complaint is that it seems to conflict with other usb devices in my case my usb headset, which can be a pain in the arse.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »