TF2.ro

Flame removed by gryzor

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

*must resist temptation to flame nightbox*

jason

PHX

When I was at uni in Edinburgh there was a large amount of students from Norway. They had some kind of exchange program going on but the majority of them stayed for the full four years.

Make contact with some universities over here, they’ll have people who deal with this kind of stuff all the time

Shrapnel

I’m sure our uni’s will recognize his qualifications.
They charge *BIG PHAT* fees to foreign students, so they won’t make it too hard for you to enrol. Finance is going to be an issue, as I would have though you probably don’t qualify for our student loan system. Hopefully you have large savings or minted parents :)
As to where to go…I can recommend swansea (my home town), uni near beach, town has lively nightlife. Also Bath is nice, thats where I went. Campus is miles up a massive hill from town though.

Am

jizzed in his p

Try and get in touch with some universitys and see what they get offer, you can probably do this over the internet and do research on where you’d possibly like to go.

Have you considered coming over here and doing a full degree (3 years), I this this is alot easier than coming for only 1 year. Like said above, the fees are amazingly expensive (I am talking like £6-7k, a friend of mine from India has to pay £8k a year and hes already lived here for 2 years.)

And yes, don’t go to the north…if you value your life that is. I hate it.

jason

PHX

“Don’t go to the North”
Pah!

Soft Southern pooftahs ;P

Am

jizzed in his p

I am from the north and I fucking hate it. :p

Nostalgia

Pretty sure there is support on the website for whatever uni you want to go to. Usually you can just contact the uni explain that you are a foreign student looking to apply.

P.S. Glasgow Caledonian is an awesome uni.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2