Forum

steelseries sensei mlg

Created 12th December 2012 @ 19:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Dazrovia

Why people use mousepad? Is that really necessary? I’m always playing on my wood desk, and one day I tried out a mousepad, it was unplayable as fuck. Maybe it’s just a question of habits, but when I see top players on every FPS/competitive games, they have a mousepad, and even everybody who plays fps have a mousepad, so it looks like mousepad was that necessary. But is it really necessary?

Blinky

^Yes.

Last edited by Blinky,

MoZz

Quoted from Dazrovia

If you’re going to take your desk with you, when you go to a lan, it’s perfectly fine.

alba

duplo

Quoted from MoZz

[…]

If you’re going to take your desk with you, when you go to a lan, it’s perfectly fine.

HAHAHAH

rge

Quoted from Dazrovia

Why people use mousepad? Is that really necessary? I’m always playing on my wood desk, and one day I tried out a mousepad, it was unplayable as fuck. Maybe it’s just a question of habits, but when I see top players on every FPS/competitive games, they have a mousepad, and even everybody who plays fps have a mousepad, so it looks like mousepad was that necessary. But is it really necessary?

depends on your desk i would say. i had a pretty nice surface on mine.
I used to play q3 rocketarena with a low sens on my desk for years, because i could not find a mousepad which was big enough (10 years ago).
but when the desk material is at its end it’s a lot more expensive to replace than a pad :>

I thought about building the sensei sensor (or another) into the intelli explorer 3.0 case, would be the perfect mouse.

Last edited by rge,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Just get a g100

crizzl

WEED
DANMARK

Quoted from rge

I thought about building the sensei sensor (or another) into the intelli explorer 3.0 case, would be the perfect mouse.

what

FIR

SnG

Quoted from MoZz

[…]

ahahahahahahahaha that’s brilliant

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4