Forum

steelseries sensei mlg

Created 12th December 2012 @ 19:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Setsul

Quoted from Alx

Oh dear. I sent mine back after approx 20 minutes.

Why? I know there where some driver problems with the sensor in the past but now…

Quoted from schocky

the RAT mice havent the cable centered. that’s the first “mistake”!

It´s actually centered, the center of the RATs is left of the mousewheel. I didn´t experience any problems with the cable not beeing in front of the mousewheel.

alba

duplo

Quoted from schocky

[…]

hf with ur low hz (500 are “maybe” ok, true) and max ips (THIS is rly IMPORTANT for me)

;o

ips? :O

schocky

ist doof

inch per second :p

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Quoted from schocky

[…]

the RAT mice havent the cable centered. that’s the first “mistake”!

I don’t really want to argue with someone who can aim like you can, but is that actually an issue?

It’s not like there’s any tension in the cord to drag it to one side.

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

G400, go for it

MIndYe

[hePPa]

AM, EC1/2 eVo, G400 only ones worth the money currently. Buy the one that fits your hand. The DA 2013 seems nice, haven’t tested it yet tho but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jTKgm_HES4 seems promising.

rge

Quoted from schocky

[…]

the normal one, yea. the raw edition has a surface slippery as soap and the mlg is just shit (avago 9800 sensor)

sensei raw rubberized is fine. good grip.

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

I don’t really want to argue with someone who can aim like you can, but is that actually an issue?

It’s not like there’s any tension in the cord to drag it to one side.

if i move the mouse to the left or to the right there is a “small difference” :p u can get used to it but still … i dont like that :D same with the ergonomic. i prefer ambidextrous mice (played 10+ years with the logitech g3)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from schocky

[…]

if i move the mouse to the left or to the right there is a “small difference” :p u can get used to it but still … i dont like that :D same with the ergonomic. i prefer ambidextrous mice (played 10+ years with the logitech g3)

You can try a g100?

Monkeh

Quoted from schocky

same with the ergonomic. i prefer ambidextrous mice (played 10+ years with the logitech g3)

Ahh, that makes sense, I’ve only ever gamed with an ergonomic/’shaped’ mouse, those weird symmetrical ones freak me out.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

Ahh, that makes sense, I’ve only ever gamed with an ergonomic/’shaped’ mouse, those weird symmetrical ones freak me out.

They are the best.

schocky

ist doof

zowie am is … “bad”. you can not hold the mouse well, the sides are simply … inferior! :D

atmo

did you get the rubber version “Zowie AM” or plastic “Zowie AM-GS” (glossy side)

schocky

ist doof

Quoted from atmo

did you get the rubber version “Zowie AM” or plastic “Zowie AM-GS” (glossy side)

tried both (for few min)

konr

Aside from the apparent sensor issues (haven’t noticed personally) and bootup problems with some motherboards (the onboard shit in the mouse conflicts and you have to unplug the mouse when booting up your PC) I fucking love my Xai. It’s actually breaking now but I think I just fucked the wire or my USB ports somehow because I’ve had it for over 2 years and never had any problems.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »