Forum

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory versus mode

Created 8th February 2009 @ 04:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Akill

Did any of you guys play this game? That game should never have died out, was the most fantastic 2v2 fps EVER. So in depth, so tense and dramatic. Versus mode was the perfect formulae for teamplay, with 2 people on a team, communication was efficient and teamplay was easy to figure out, creating a diverse range of tactics that could be used in game. It made for some spectacular matches and can be the most amazing fps spectator E-sport out there.

I had a little rant because UKeSA wanted another game title, imo it should be splinter cell: chaos theory versus mode (p.s. double agent was SHIT)

So if anyone here used to play it post up, i want to reinstall

Akill

damnit, SOMEONE else must of played this game ¬¬

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I Like Turtles!

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

most awesome co-op game EVAH

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

I never really played it online properly, but I have to say it was extremely fun. Playing as the mercenary guys kind of sucked though.. but it was worth it when you could play as the agents.

I can imagine it being pretty amazing with the right people.

Akill

Playing as the mercs was great fun for myself. It was a good challenge versus a decent spy pair. Alot of people killed the game purely because they wanted to whore as spies, and it left the more competitive gamers down.

There were so many tricks you could pull out a merc. Infact some could be done by the spies as well. You really had to get a feel for the state of mind the opponant would be in, to outplay them. Psychology comes into this game more than it would in any other game. Especially as a portion of tactics used by spys is about disorientation.

Add A Reply Pages: 1