Movie request

Created 4th October 2011 @ 22:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

IPZIE

SUAVE

Okay Feersum i will give it a shot :)

IPZIE

SUAVE

Tonight it will be the audiobook for “The swarm” from Frank Schätzing.

Tommeh

‹Con›

Would you actually recommend audiobooks? They always sounded kinda lame to me :P

Farah

fuck, i forgot mulholland drive

if you guys think black swan is a perfect combo of sexy lesbians and a total mindfuck of a film, then mulholland drive will probably blow you away, though i always find david lynch movies hard to watch. like dune. FUCK dune.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from Tommeh

Would you actually recommend audiobooks? They always sounded kinda lame to me :P

I work as a freelance graphic designer so i often work at home, its pretty much like listen to the radio for me. I just listen to it while i´m working. I think if you cba or find the time to read a book and you dont want to watch films because you think they suck its the best for you to try out audiobooks. You will have to use your imagination and fantasy and i think its more useful than to watch prefabricated images and ideas(<- movies).

Its a matter of taste :)

Quoted from Old_Grandma

Ex Drummer http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0812243/

Great movie but really something you should not watch if you want to go to sleep after that. Something to think about.

Quoted from alfa

District 9 and Real Steel

Watched District 9 a while ago and i´m really looking forward to distric10 or what ever its going to be called. Real Steel just got leaked here and i watched it 2 nights ago. A good movie for a flick evening :)

Quoted from Monkeh

City of God

Awesome movie. Have you seen City of Man so far? Recommended!

Last edited by IPZIE,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Some good movies being recommended here. If you’re gonna watch Drive, try and check out Refn’s previous movies: Pusher trilogy, Bleeder, Bronson, Walhalla Rising. All very unique movies with a motif of really brute moments of violence as the only connection between them. Form-wise there’s always the deliberate slow pacing and stylized cinematography. I’m really looking forward to what he’s gonna do with the more “orthodox” subject and setting of Drive.

Btw are people trolling by recommending the new Star Trek? Granted, the over-the-top action scenes, adhd editing, mtv cinematography (constant lensflares lol) are a matter of taste, but aside from the idiotic “science” and time travel paradoxes the rest of the movie is basically a swiss cheese perforated by glaring plot holes. Sense, it made none.

Quoted from Old_Grandma

Ex Drummer http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0812243/

I sincerely hope there are no dubbed versions of it. The way they talk is half of what makes it great. (Nobody swears like us belgians)

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…](Nobody swears like us belgians)

You forgot us.

Quoted from skeej

[…]

You forgot us.

Well yea, nobody swears as hilariously bad as the dutch.

also on topic: Matango/Attack of the Mushroom People/マタンゴ
…dat title, man, dat title

Last edited by Pynklùùùnningen,

IPZIE

SUAVE

Ich mache Blitzkrieg auf deine Mama ja?

Quoted from IPZIE

Ich mache Blitzkrieg auf deine Mama ja?

This just made germans be on par with belgians in my book.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Quoted from skeej

Btw are people trolling by recommending the new Star Trek? Granted, the over-the-top action scenes, adhd editing, mtv cinematography (constant lensflares lol) are a matter of taste, but aside from the idiotic “science” and time travel paradoxes the rest of the movie is basically a swiss cheese perforated by glaring plot holes. Sense, it made none.

I just found it very entertaining, which is rather hard to come by from a big budget Hollywood movie, the time travel shit was rather lame and just seemed like an easy story line for the general audiences and non Star Trek fans, and yes, the lens flares were fucking hilarious.

I’d also recommend watching Horrible Bosses, I saw it last night and it was surprisingly good, although the plot was kinda shitty it was still pretty funny.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Gran Torino
The departed
Harmony or 하모니 (korean, get subs) (Sun from Lost is the lead actress)
Old Boy (as mentioned already)

Last edited by Swifty,

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

[…]

I just found it very entertaining, which is rather hard to come by from a big budget Hollywood movie, the time travel shit was rather lame and just seemed like an easy story line for the general audiences and non Star Trek fans, and yes, the lens flares were fucking hilarious.

Hmm I went into this movie with the same mindset, just wanting to be entertained… But the sheer stupidity of the movie distracted me too much to enjoy the action sequences, which weren’t very good anyway… just another “cgi production house demoreel” movie.

Quoted from Pynklùùùnningen

[…]

This just made germans be on par with belgians in my book.

Wait until you discover who said that xD
Quoted from Swifty

Gran Torino
The departed
Harmony or 하모니 (korean, get subs) (Sun from Lost is the lead actress)
Old Boy (as mentioned already)

Mentioning asian movies but mentioning The Departed instead of Infernal Affairs :(

Last edited by skeej,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3