Forum

Movie request

Created 4th October 2011 @ 22:31

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

IPZIE

SUAVE

So guys i made this thread like twice now but im unfortunatly out of good movies atm again. So im curious what movies the forum is watching atm.

I would prefer flicks like :
“The Tunnel” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u47cTpo70EE
“Rec” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PxBxKcoKc0&feature=related
“Apollo18” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TgyNiPUagg
I´m into that kind of movies and i know its just a matter of taste so i am up for any proposals. Thanks in advance!

Tommeh

‹Con›

Been rewatching back to the future :D

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

YES CAPTAIN CAPS.

Skyride

DUCS

Star Trek. The new one.

Seriously it’s awesome. I’m a big sci-fi fan, and I didn’t get round to watching it last week (it came out 2009). Fucking quality film if you’ve ever watched any amount of Star trek.

Also “Attack the block”. A lot of the jokes will totally fly over your head if you’re not from the UK.

Apollo 18 seemed pretty meh. Saw it at the cinema a few weeks ago, was pretty dissapointing.

IPZIE

SUAVE

i actually randomly watched the startrek film where they are traveling back in time to catch some whales :D

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from Tommeh

Been rewatching back to the future :D

ah man you can’t go wrong with them.

can’t help much as don’t watch a lot of sci-fi movies, other than Tron. The new one is mm ok only liked for Oliva Wild but that is not a reflection of the movie.

Spank

Gotsto rep Big-willy-style. Hes grown into an amazing actor, i know youve seen “i am legend”, but you also need to have seen “Seven pounds” (hands down, the movie of the year 09) and “The persuit of happiness”.

Just got done watching “Super 8” and i have to say it was alright, worth a watch.

arc

iSlam

Has anyone seen the new movie Driver? I was planning to go see it in the movies and was wondering if it’s any good.

LOLiver

.flac

Quoted from arc

Has anyone seen the new movie Driver? I was planning to go see it in the movies and was wondering if it’s any good.

you mean drive? if you do mean that, I saw it a few days ago. Its a very interesting film. It can be bit slow paced, but depending on your views, it can be a good thing or bad thing. I found the story line to be very interesting, theres also a nice bit gore in it, including the main actor ryan gosling stamping on a guys head, and if im correct it shows his splatterd head. But overall i enjoyed it. Watched it in the oldest working cinema in the uk, which made the atmosphere even better :D

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Watch “Moon” its a quality film made by david bowies son :D

Watch battle royale/Batoru rowaiaru/バトル・ロワイアル

watched it yesterday, It’s hilariously fucked up.

2nuts

Watch firefly and then the movie Serenity
Moon was pretty good
2001: a space odyssey if you’re into that old school sci fi
Blade runner again pretty old school
Starship troopers can’t go wrong with that one

Tommeh

‹Con›

Quoted from 2nuts

Moon was pretty good

Was watching starship troopers again a few days ago, stilll awesome. One warning though,
do NOT touch the sequels, they are bad. Really bad.

Wabbeh

Four Lions :DDD

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from 2nuts

Moon was pretty good

Firefly is my fav show, so good. go watch it ipzepus!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »