Forum

BF3

Created 23rd September 2011 @ 19:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »

octochris

(0v0)

FPS config, since people asked for it: http://etf2l.org/forum/off-topic/topic-19133/

iQue

keso

Love the game myself but it’s obviously rushed to make the release date, the ui isn’t particularly user friendly and some features are obviously just not finished yet like the commo rose

Overall it’s a very solid game though, love the vehicle heavier maps <3

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

username: AcidReniX
Want to play some gathers!

Wiiking

bf3 rant

Have to see death cam on the one who killed u for 5 secs, instead of changing with ur loadout and prepare for respawn instead u got to do this during ur playtime.

The interface for the loadout is bad. takes +8 clicks just to get to the specific class and weapon u want. The option to change loadout is also ONLY available at this moment, not when the round is finished or outside of the game.

The mini-map doesnt show the name of the caps. This is bothersome not only ingame and wanna go to a place, instead of the normal choice to look at the map u got to make a 360 and look after it on the screen. Its unnatural.

Also, when choosing where to spawn u cant see the names of the caps. This prevents u from learning the map during non play time, but even more if u arnt familiar with the map u got to random press on the spawns to figure out which is which, takes time and is unnecessary.Same goes for when u wanna spawn on your teammates, you can see their name and got to randomly click around on the spawn options for the one u wanna spawn at, as no names are shown on the map.
The simplest solution that is blowing my mind why it isnt implemented is that u should be able to click on the map to choose where to spawn, as a side option to the current version.

When spawning the minimap goes back to the original option, even if u changed it ur previous life.

the chat window is not even closely transparent enough and takes up waaay to much space, havent tried all resolutions but it bothered me on both 1600×1100 and 1200×800.

The retardedness between the origin & bf3 in web browser is obvious and not worthy to go into detail, everyone knows it sucks already. Can just say its a proof that different development teams needs to work closer together and think of the bigger picture. How this ended up looks like a weekly check up that would kinda go like “sup, we made a program called origin, pretty neat”, “nice, we bf3 work for web browser”, “alright well we can talk how to implement the two next week yea?”

A game is more than just the game, bf3 is a perfect example to show what happens when u forget the little things.

GangsterAlgot

Quoted from Wiiking

bf3 rant

well said, couldn’t agree with you more.

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

davesan

epx^
Panda

server is back to normal now, was playing with configs!

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

Quoted from Wiiking

bf3 rant

+1

ijswezel

swimp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BADJhIXiS4g

http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Ds_JIKrjs5IY&start1=&video2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIi1tc493bZM&start2=35

pro-clicks

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Has the negative mouse acceleration been fixed yet? I tried the warez version to see if it was playable, but it’s 100% impossible to play like this.

ijswezel

swimp

i got ass tons of negative acceleration when i first started playing and it was as annoying as all hell but what fixed it for me is if you use a high dpi and low ingame sens then flip the two so you have a low dpi and higher ingame sens and it should be fine.

it’s pretty asinine having to do that in the first place but i saw on twitter that it will be fixed properly in a big old client patch or something

RaCio

GoT²

That only works if you make sure you get pixel skipping afaik

AnimaL

the amount of press releases about “we fix things” and then no actions fallowing that is amusing

and no, they still haven’t fixed neg mouse accel

Norrland3000

I think Wiiking pretty much said what i’m thinking. But I love the game even if it has lots of flaws :)

It can be pretty intense!

Jesus christ the singleplayer is just a god damn shit show. I spent the so called “climax” battling air because the models didn’t show up for whatever reason (this happened multiple times during the earlier parts as well). Had to reload the stupid thing and even then the civilians had their arms sticking out. I rarely feel disgusted about something I already expected to be only decent at best but god fucking dammit.

At least the multiplayer isn’t half bad.

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

ijswezel

swimp

singleplayer was fine for me, aside from one soldier spazzing out and going into the IK pose when trying to climb the central reservation on a roadway it was all good. nobody ran through closed doors or clipped through walls although one time i did get pushed down a hallway by a team mate because he wanted to get through a door before i did. WHAT HAPPENED TO LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND

i think i’m also the only person on the planet that thinks the singleplayer was cool and really well presented in addition. it was a fun romp and i like setpieces and if you have a good pair of headphones the jet mission is absolutely brilliant. easily my favourite

Last edited by ijswezel,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »