Forum

DOTA2 *nerdgasm*

Created 14th August 2011 @ 14:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 22 Next »

Toasty

6m.

cl3ver, if you feel generous i will gladly take one off your back :)

Enef

fest
#wubafan

See, i know im probably gonna be pretty bad haha, i have very little HoN experience and no dota experience, mostly because my copy of frozen throne is already registered on bnet, so i cant play it online and because its nearly impossible to learn HoN with the amount of ragers in there and the really confusing menu layout, hero select screen and general UI, my only action RTS experience is with LoL (though even then im still not level 30 there so have no ranked rating).

I want to get started with dota 2 early so by release i will have a better idea how to play (though i have a general idea of public play tactics etc due to watching a huge amount of videos and reading up as much as i can)

So, if someone could find it in their heart to spare me a beta key (and maybe teach me some stuff) i would gladly be a support and ward bitch for you occassionally!

Edit: i just found out through reddit that all the previous beta testers now have invites too, so there ahould be a sizeable chunk more ( i know a few people on etf2l had keys before these invites)

Last edited by Enef,

blind

popkõrns

so… got a key.. about to play.. and then Skyrim.

Sunbather

maksa

If anyone has a spare key, I would appreciate one ^^

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

Quoted from Sunbather

If anyone has a spare key, I would appreciate one ^^

Ghostface

spire

Quoted from Enef

See, i know im probably gonna be pretty bad haha, i have very little HoN experience and no dota experience, mostly because my copy of frozen throne is already registered on bnet, so i cant play it online and because its nearly impossible to learn HoN with the amount of ragers in there and the really confusing menu layout, hero select screen and general UI, my only action RTS experience is with LoL (though even then im still not level 30 there so have no ranked rating).

Garena. Look it up.

ColDas

))

NEED A KEY

msh

LF a key for dota2 :3

Last edited by msh,

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from Ghostface

[…]

Garena. Look it up.

I looked it up, as far as i can tell from the install walkthrough it still uses a legitimate copy of WC3:FT?

huhystah

GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Last edited by huhystah,

blind

popkõrns

antimage makes for the “best” games

Forsak3n

S

Would be happy if somebody gave a spare key too :p

SpleeT

C.LIONS

Maybe some can give spare dota 2 beta key ? I will give some hats

Last edited by SpleeT,

Jazz

ScS|
(Q)<

Quoted from SpleeT

Maybe some can give spare dota 2 beta key ? I will give some hats

You know that Dota 2 Keys are going for about $30+

Just have to be very good hats :D

SpleeT

C.LIONS

Quoted from Jazz

[…]

You know that Dota 2 Keys are going for about $30+

Just have to be very good hats :D

Hmm maybe 2 bills hat + teamcaptain huh ?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 22 Next »