Forum

DOTA2 *nerdgasm*

Created 14th August 2011 @ 14:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 22 Next »

Inuy

#sadboys

fucking FINALLY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< got one.

Jude got one aswell , hellyeah

cl3ver

Quoted from Enef

Selling keys is pretty fucking terrible.

You should be giving it away to fellow players, as a kind gesture, instead.

Also, playdota.com is full of trolls, hardly any of the people offering keys are real and are just being dicks.

1. I just only have one friend who’s interesed in moba games, that’s why i’m trading it.

2. TBH I can give a key for free but I’m not sure you are not one of those “i’m pro, my team sucks and calling all other players noob rager?”

There are near 3,5k ppl in dota 2 beta, and i’m still meeting people like above. It’s just a game and I’d like to play with normal people not guys who died 1-2 times in mid lane and then, “gg guys i’m afk”

longas

Quoted from cl3ver

[…]

1. I just only have one friend who’s interesed in moba games, that’s why i’m trading it.

2. TBH I can give a key for free but I’m not sure you are not one of those “i’m pro, my team sucks and calling all other players noob rager?”

There are near 3,5k ppl in dota 2 beta, and i’m still meeting people like above. It’s just a game and I’d like to play with normal people not guys who died 1-2 times in mid lane and then, “gg guys i’m afk”

We have been friends for such a long time and I don’t have a key. You know i’m a really mature person so I don’t rage. I think I’m the right person to take that key.

Last edited by longas,

GhostjAAH `

IDK
:>

Quoted from cl3ver

[…]

gimme dat key plox :>

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Well, I wasn’t saying you should give it to me (though i’ve experienced those people you mentioned and i hate them as much as you do) I was saying you should give it to SOMEONE from the community, rather than sell it.

Ghostface

spire

*patiently waits for release because TF2 is the current trending game in etf2l*

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

I play more HoN then tf2 nowadays so would appreciate a key.

I would be most grateful :(

stvv

WUL

This game is a lot of fun, until you play with fucking Brazilians, they can barely speak English, which im not complaining about, but they dont react to pings, read miss calls, RQ early, insult you with the only words they know in english, fuck i hate them so bad.

also alot of asians que in europe and whine about 500 ping then dc. :/

Toasty

6m.

I just want a beta key :'(

Marik

still trading sam and max and earbuds for a beta key

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

why bads have keys :(

Thalien

;?
¤_¤

Quoted from GibbZ

Because it’s fucking hilarious to go over 700 gpm in every game since the recent influx.

cl3ver

Quoted from GibbZ

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2628/dotaxa.jpg

I was just adding u on steam to talk about giving u a beta key, but it’s not gonna happen?

Rubikon

would be awesome to get beta key also, guys!

Fwn

(ETF2L Donator)
tR67

me wants! :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 22 Next »