Forum

Wow gotfrag

Created 26th May 2011 @ 10:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Wabbeh

Quoted from CrashSite

Or is socially awkward, which if she is telling the truth, is not difficult to imagine. Although I recognise it could be troll/attention seeking, I am erring on the side of caution, as it would be better to be fooled than reject someone in need of help. A competive gamer, transsexual, who is obsessed with an anime character, pretty sure not many friends, and posting online would be her first response.

The first thing (s)he said: sorry guys I Can’t do the TWL Highlander. Also idk about you but if I were to suddenly be homeless, I might, y’know…look for a job?

vani

Bully

Reading gotfrag threads is even better entertainment than watching TV. Im really confused if its a troll or not but time will tell I guess

“This or TLR steals the trophy for thread of the year?” I love the TF2 community <3

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

As I said doesn’t seem like the most circumstances, and as I said it might be a massive troll, but the cynicism that it can’t be true is what I am objecting to. If her story is true, then she might be too shocked to get a job.

TBH I don’t think that it is as bleak as she makes it out to be, but my point isn’t about her, but more the lack of human empathy that I see both on the internet and in real life.

seraph

rEJ

Quoted from CrashSite

As I said doesn’t seem like the most circumstances, and as I said it might be a massive troll, but the cynicism that it can’t be true is what I am objecting to. If her story is true, then she might be too shocked to get a job.

TBH I don’t think that it is as bleak as she makes it out to be, but my point isn’t about her, but more the lack of human empathy that I see both on the internet and in real life.

I like this poast

vani

Bully

Quoted from CrashSite

the lack of human empathy that I see both on the internet and in real life.

You shouldnt really expect people spending time comforting you on the internet, thats what real life is for. Its kinda wrong when she/he posts her tragic story with the headline “are you happy now?”, its like asking for empathy/sympathy/attention.

seraph

rEJ

Quoted from vani

[…]

You shouldnt really expect people spending time comforting you on the internet, thats what real life is for. Its kinda wrong when she/he posts her tragic story with the headline “are you happy now?”, its like asking for empathy/sympathy/attention.

Spoiler: people who are extremely distressed/mentally ill don’t always think logically and/or have networks of close friends. Also some of them, in fact, *do* just want attention, because they’re in such an emotionally bad place. Cut them some slack.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Anime fags strike again

Ghostface

spire

Cringing so hard I’m expecting a seizure.

Psyche

This is so awkward I have not figured out how to react to it rofl. Gotfrag is becoming worse than 4chan

LOLiver

.flac

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Anime fags strike again

*puts on glasses*
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Last edited by LOLiver,

Psyche

http://www.myfacewhen.com/i/453.jpg

harbleu

Truls!
dstry

u mad

Septique

pre-op or post-op?

Waebi

‹Con›

who gives a shit really