http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/thread/440759/?cpage=1

Least ETF2L forum won’t be this bad.

Wabbeh

lol.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u33WaXm-LcM&hd=1

The guys frag movie is apparently wallhacking as well…yes that is right I have started a ‘does he hack debate’.

dougiie

CotC

hacking and kicked out…. rofl tough break!

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

wtf… really?

And now I have lost faith in humanity (again), if anyone can actually do something for her, please do, and don’t be a dick, for fuck’s sake.

Septique

Every cheater is a transsexual

Last edited by Septique,

LOLiver

.flac

heres his/hers second account btw

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/27627/

Last edited by LOLiver,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Am I the only one deeply unsettled by the lack of basic human emotion? Or is this so normal now that we are going to become a bunch of sadistic fuckers who don’t even what is wrong with ourselves?

LOLiver

.flac

Quoted from CrashSite

Am I the only one deeply unsettled by the lack of basic human emotion? Or is this so normal now that we are going to become a bunch of sadistic fuckers who don’t even what is wrong with ourselves?

your steam: I am a non-social recluse in real life, I like finding new ways to block out the surronding world.

why does it matter to you now then? just “block out” this event

Last edited by LOLiver,

Wabbeh

Quoted from CrashSite

wtf… really?

And now I have lost faith in humanity (again), if anyone can actually do something for her, please do, and don’t be a dick, for fuck’s sake.

(s)he is 18……how long did (s)he expect to be able to stay at home?
Also is that empathy I detect???????

Last edited by Wabbeh,

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from LOLiver

[…]

your steam: I am a non-social recluse in real life, I like finding new ways to block out the surronding world.

why does it matter to you now then?

Twas a joke, albeit, not very funny, even if it was true I would like to think that even the most non-social person still retains the sympathy for other humans.

It is not being told to leave home that is the problem, but the reason behind it, for being a transsexual, by your own mother, that is emotionally scarring. Even if it was a long time to stay at home, not being given any warning, is a whole new thing.

vani

Bully

Apparently this girl played in a friend of mine’s team, got kicked out for being transsexual (wp parents, full story on gotfrag), somehow manages to post on steam & gotfrag and is “without my waifu whom I really care about.”

inb4 this is the biggest attention troll of the year.

LOLiver

.flac

Quoted from CrashSite

[…]

Twas a joke, albeit, not very funny, even if it was true I would like to think that even the most non-social person still retains the sympathy for other humans.

It is not being told to leave home that is the problem, but the reason behind it, for being a transsexual, by your own mother, that is emotionally scarring. Even if it was a long time to stay at home, not being given any warning, is a whole new thing.

sorry, you not able to get stuck in to her/him, the game is over , your dream will not come true…

Wabbeh

Quoted from vani

Apparently this girl played in a friend of mine’s team, got kicked out for being transsexual (wp parents, full story on gotfrag), somehow manages to post on steam & gotfrag and is “without my waifu whom I really care about.”

inb4 this is the biggest attention troll of the year.

Exactly. So saying this person’s first port of call after being ‘kicked out’ was to post on gotfrag about how they should all feel sorry for her and apologise for hackusations suggests either faking it or not taking it seriously (ie feels that (s)he will be accepted back into her/his home very soon)

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Or is socially awkward, which if she is telling the truth, is not difficult to imagine. Although I recognise it could be troll/attention seeking, I am erring on the side of caution, as it would be better to be fooled than reject someone in need of help. A competive gamer, transsexual, who is obsessed with an anime character, pretty sure not many friends, and posting online would be her first response.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »