wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

HEY LOOK AT ME I’M A CHEAP ASS FAGGOT.

least he got emotes

bybzii

broder

enjoyed stephen merchant as wheatly in single mode :) also co-op was good fun, but the puzzles were way too easy throughout the game and the loadings were awful..

Quoted from bybzii

enjoyed stephen merchant as wheatly in single mode :) also co-op was good fun, but the puzzles were way too easy throughout the game and the loadings were awful..

Stephen Merchant was actually amazing as Wheatly – didn’t think he would be, but he did England proud!

Agree on the loading screens – annoying as fffff

Last edited by Shintaz,

clippen

fuck portal 2, give us postal 3!

Last edited by clippen,

alfa

SPOILERS DON’T FUCKING READ THIS POST IF YOU DIDN’T PLAY IT

The multiplayer is so awesome, can’t wait for mods and everything. I can’t believe some levels are so simple but overthinking them can take hours.

wheatley is the final boss
glados is a patatoe
plot twist woo

the levels were innovative and they had an amazing voice actor, props for that

<3 you english accent robot

Last edited by alfa,

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from alfa

spoilerspoilerspoiler im a cuntt

you’re such a cunt >.<

Last edited by Thalash,

fuo

iSlam
BUNCS

Don’t quote the spoilers, that just makes it harder for mods to remove them..

alfa

Quoted from Thalash

[…]

you’re such a cunt

So you open a Portal 2 thread (2 days after it was released) and don’t expect spoilers? Since when am I not allowed to say my opinion on a game that already came out?

ouch

well correct me if I’m wrong but the official releasedate was something like 20 hours ago?

alfa

Quoted from ouch

well correct me if I’m wrong but the official releasedate was something like 20 hours ago?

I played it on my friends xbox yesterday, he bought it at the store 2 days ago

ouch

anyway if you’re one of those guys who spoils everything from movies to games i’d say thalash has a fair point.

btw even if the game is out for some days it’s still cunty to login on forums just to shout out the most suprising things in it. luckily I already played it through otherwise I’d say terrible things to you.

well I’m doing it anyway. FFFFUUUUUU

alfa

Quoted from ouch

anyway if you’re one of those guys who spoils everything from movies to games i’d say thalash has a fair point.

btw even if the game is out for some days it’s still cunty to login on forums just to shout out the most suprising things in it. luckily I already played it through otherwise I’d say terrible things to you.

well I’m doing it anyway. FFFFUUUUUU

No, I talk about movies and review them after I watched them, same with games. I knew the Portal 2 plot (due to massive leaks) for about 5 days and I could have spoiled it on ETF2L long time before the actual release.

And it says the name of the game in the title, if you don’t want to find anything about it then why do you even bother to click it?

I haven’t played God of War 3 yet, and it’s the game I have been waiting for since 2007. It’s been out for more then a year, but I played it safe and didn’t read any review or anything.

My post is related to the topic, say whatever you want.

Last edited by alfa,

ouch

ok you win. your review was indeed pretty splendid. gg wp

oi! stop filling your original comment with actual non-spoiler content :D

Last edited by ouch,

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from alfa

[…]

So you open a Portal 2 thread (2 days after it was released) and don’t expect spoilers? Since when am I not allowed to say my opinion on a game that already came out?

Saying who is the last boss, what happens to GLaDOS etc, isn’t your opinion about a game. That’s spoiling.

hz

Such an awesome game. I am really enjoying it! :D

Playing it slow. I am at chapter 5!

Last edited by hz,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »