Forum

The well

Created 24th November 2010 @ 12:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »

huhystah

Are you going to release more tutorials on how to edit TF2 movies by jh? If yes please tell when and what kind of.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from huhystah

Are you going to release more tutorials on how to edit TF2 movies by jh? If yes please tell when and what kind of.

Probably not.
Secret to a good vid: sick soundtrack, good looking frags. Sync them. Don’t fuck up the colors. Learn to encode properly. Have the stream links up when you post the vid.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Will TF2 continue to grow and how big do you think it could get? Or has it already reached it’s peak?

hans

왜 한국어 공부를 해요?

Last edited by hans,

Isai

flowerpower/

Would you watch a demo of me and criticise my scouting?

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

How can you play with a disco crosshair? Does it improve your concentration?

Gaming hardware(mouse,keyboard,headset)?
cm/360?

ShadowG

IsF
LoEG

jaehong HWAITING!

Lightning round:
Jaedong or Flash? Jaedong or Chuck Norris? Starcraft 1 or Starcraft 2? TLO as Terran or TLO as Zerg? Day[9] or Tastosis?

In granary middle fight, what should the initial scout positioning be if your demoman goes to balcony?

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Will TF2 continue to grow and how big do you think it could get? Or has it already reached it’s peak?

Apparently tf2 will have more lans coming up next year. The future of tf2 will probs rely on the success of those lans.

lucadevil

Hello :) can i have some of these days a 1v1 sniper against u?

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from hans

왜 한국어 공부를 하요?

저는 스타크래프트 팬이에요 그래서 한국에 가고 싶어요. 아마 이제동를 만날 거예요?
또 한국 여자들이 너무 예뻐요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Isai

Would you watch a demo of me and criticise my scouting?

Not now.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Atty

How can you play with a disco crosshair? Does it improve your concentration?

Gaming hardware(mouse,keyboard,headset)?
cm/360?

It’s ez when you’re a mondo baller. It’s got nothing to do with concentration. I felt that there isn’t a single color that’s always easy to see. So I use 4. Gonna add more later.

Deathadder, cheapo microsoft, HD595 with a clip-on mic.
33cm/360

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from ShadowG

jaehong HWAITING!

Lightning round:
Jaedong or Flash? Jaedong or Chuck Norris? Starcraft 1 or Starcraft 2? TLO as Terran or TLO as Zerg? Day[9] or Tastosis?

In granary middle fight, what should the initial scout positioning be if your demoman goes to balcony?

jd
jd
bw
as z
oh mang……. tastosis

Go up with him. That’s what we do.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from lucadevil

Hello :) can i have some of these days a 1v1 sniper against u?

This is kind of a question thread, not a favor thread. But if you run into me at a dm server then we can dance a bit.

Gubbins

Op4

Will you be attending i42? Meeting you at i40 was really nice and insightful. =)

Last edited by Gubbins,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 Next »