Forum

The well

Created 24th November 2010 @ 12:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from GibbZ

1 baby nailed to 10 trees or 10 babies nailed to 1 tree?

scarlett johanssen tied to my bed.

alfa

Who do you prefer Jerry or Kramer?

Last edited by alfa,

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Extremer

How do you get ~100g of protein per day?

I take 2 protein shakes a day, eat lots of good meats (lol f2), eggs etc. Organic food is win.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from josku

what about posting a pic of yourself? we are all gonna jerk off

I’ll paint a picture. Then I’ll give you a picture.

Blue/green eyes
180cm
72kg
like 6% bodyfat
lean athletic build
glasses
powerful eyebrows

srs gameface http://fakkelbrigade.eu/arie/i40/photos/content/2U6X5898_large.html

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from alfa

Which do you prefer Jerry or Kramer?

kramer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkpvON6IpNs

F2

Danmark

OTTERMODE

Any tips for Scoot vs. Scoot? When ever in a SvS situation I shoot past or behind the enemy Scout sometimes hitting for ~10 dmg. Is this something that starts to work out with experience (90ish hours into Scout) or is it a problem with something else?

Fadango

I have a very dodgy gaming experience, some weeks I’m on the ball hitting all my shots, doing the right things; other times I’m missing everything and completely bombing. This can sometimes happen regardless if I’ve been playing a lot. Is there a way to really keep a good consistency in performance?

yin

how to get into -AA-, how many members are the max., how about playing old maps with a mix of pros and new guys (well turbine fastlane and such) to improve our lovley community again?

thx in advice

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

Any tips for Scoot vs. Scoot? When ever in a SvS situation I shoot past or behind the enemy Scout sometimes hitting for ~10 dmg. Is this something that starts to work out with experience (90ish hours into Scout) or is it a problem with something else?

Blame hit reg.
or
Smoke some weed, carnage tells me this is his secret. Also, mirroring the enemy scout’s movement w/ tiny mouse movement = 8)

And I went through like a ton of carnage demos so I guess my advice is pretty bullet proof.

I’m serious btw. Aiming with movement keys is perfectly valid up to a certain level. If the enemy is higher/lower than you, then you’ll have to rely on your mouse a bit more though.

Last edited by Jh,

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Fadango

I have a very dodgy gaming experience, some weeks I’m on the ball hitting all my shots, doing the right things; other times I’m missing everything and completely bombing. This can sometimes happen regardless if I’ve been playing a lot. Is there a way to really keep a good consistency in performance?

I’ve sorta answered this already. But if consistency is what troubles you, keep a diary for one week. Write down your sleeping pattern, moods, eating and exercising times. See if some patterns emerge. I usually play really well on workout days.

Last edited by Jh,

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from yin

how to get into -AA-, how many members are the max., how about playing old maps with a mix of pros and new guys (well turbine fastlane and such) to improve our lovley community again?

thx in advice

Invite only. Koreans are automatically in if they can help me with my Korean. dizziness fitz is the real deal though, no favoritism there.
There is no cap.
I’d take those maps (prolane though) over the current versions of freight, gully and obs. But as far as mixing, I just think it’s kinda meh. I prefer playing with my epsi homeboys.

yin

Quoted from Jh

[…]

Invite only. Koreans are automatically in if they can help me with my Korean. dizziness fitz is the real deal though, no favoritism there.
There is no cap.
I’d take those maps (prolane though) over the current versions of freight, gully and obs. But as far as mixing, I just think it’s kinda meh. I prefer playing with my epsi homeboys.

ture for the maps i think we should maybe pause that badlands/granary stuff for a while so all can enjoy really playing (whatever) fitz is great also same for dizz sick snipers in all way (koreans are in is ok)

first question not answered. is there a max. member for auto aim? (also every sniepr should know invite only lawl)

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from yin

first question not answered. is there a max. member for auto aim?

Quoted from Jh

There is no cap

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from yin

[…]

ture for the maps i think we should maybe pause that badlands/granary stuff for a while so all can enjoy really playing (whatever) fitz is great also same for dizz sick snipers in all way (koreans are in is ok)

first question not answered. is there a max. member for auto aim? (also every sniepr should know invite only lawl)

there is no max (ie cap)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »