meh/10

Macisum

YOYO\'
syster

that was…

AWESOME!

Nice editing, nice frags :)

KOVACS

Tbh I also thought the colour was overly saturated with contrast so brights were too bright and darks too dark, and I’m running my monitor at contrast 72 on OSD.

Memento Mori

Saturation/colour correction/contrast

Jonni

[FB]

its so good, it’s OVER NINETHOUSAND!!!

lÖÖFv

BLLB

9/10.

woulda been 10 but it lacked democlipz imo, hardly any airshots at all :/

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

cause i like kill streaks more, thanks

eoN^

This boys got smarts!

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

This boys got smarts!

well i could make a seven minute video showing over 9000 airshots divided in three second clips, but that wouldnt just work at all

eoN^

This boys got smarts!

well i could make a seven minute video showing over 9000 airshots divided in three second clips, but that wouldnt just work at all

It would suit the title… But mid airs are all fun and good but nowadays anyone can hit them. If a year ago you had made a film with 100 mid airs everyone would be like WOW but now its just… meh, unless they involve 10 backflips, a redbull and a flying jarate it aint that impressive :X

Funkeh

DStM

esp. if you have watched any of fragga’s stuff – you get bored of airshots pretty quickly ;)

v. nice movie, really enjoyed the composition 9/10

Geten

Highly anticipated movie that didn’t disappoint. While my preferences for less fabulous editing (at least at certain parts of the movie) may be because the fact I don’t have the competence, I still prefer only fancy stuff like color correction etc on a situational basis.

So what does Geten like editing-wise? Well slow mos really improve the effect of heavy airgibs, insane scout killing sprees and soldier airshots. Also sync’d stuff like slow motion headshots when the music fades out. So my tastes aren’t grand but hey, different strokes for different folks.

Nevertheless it’s a really ambitious movie and something you’ve worked with for a long time and as such, it’s very commendable. Oh and I loved that “Jag. Jag-harna? Jagarena?”-part :D Humorous touch that isn’t found in most frag vids, surprisingly. You also manage to do one thing that I’m hopeless with and that’s keeping the movie shorter, making it more compact and intensive.

I really liked the first song, cool and fitting with the clips. Not that I know the genre of that but it’s refreshing when you get that sort of music to work. Also the scout killing sprees were absolutely awesome, and yeah guess Angra was decent too (Rikke <3). A fellow heavy doing nice stuff was also sweet to see.

A team movie to see and a movie that goes to the favourites. Already looking forward to your future productions.

morf

[j]\\\'
[j]'

nowadays anyone can hit them

yeah thats what i meant :D

davesan

epx^
Panda

really awesome movie, would go as far to say best tf2 movie ive ever seen =D

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

@geten, the “Jag. Jag-harna? Jagarena?”-part is from an old broadcasted game in which jÄgarna participated in an American rq3-tournament :) And the confusion regarding the spelling and pronunciation of our clan name has continued in tf2 it seems ;)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »