Forum

jAgarna over 9000

Created 12th August 2009 @ 21:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

kEvNx

.#mtf

Hmm..

Nice frags etc. but the smooths failed a little bit =/ the endtransition between smooth and first-player-cam failed tbh sry… but nice editing though =) remembered me on random damage by BoneS =P

i wouldn’t say the best movie in tf2 but one of the best =)

gg jÄgarna!!

buNN

Awesome frags, but sometimes colors were abit too dark. Music was nice also ;)

Septique

I liked it. Nice editing, really kept your focus in it and awesome frags ofc! Nice to see you guys have nicely moved from AQ2 ^^

– Armageddon =A=

eX

[j]\\\'
[j]'

haha septique :), thanks dood!

Skyride

DUCS

**Standing Applause**

Really awesome video mate. Very entertaining to watch and alot of nice kills. I think your demoman should just change his name to “Captain 4-Man”. :P

The only constructive criticism I would say is that a couple of the smooths in the first part of the video felt a little contrived, however Im assuming you got better as you made the video so by about 4:00 in they were all perfect. Also the intro seemed a touch to long but with all the time you would have spent making it I can forgive that. :)

I really like the one you did at 3:40 where it flys out to show the crit sticky get kills.

Again, Fantastic work mate.

gretnine

Awesome frags, but sometimes colors were abit too dark. Music was nice also ;)

lol, and i thought the colors were too freaking flashy.. Ruined the movie IMO.

Pace did sickshit as a heavy though.

cc//

Cool movie

Wiiking

5/10

shoutout to hb0da: film is 9000/10

i cant more than agree, the movie is impressive as hell without going into details, and making phil collins the ending song made me almost cry!

btw, pace on last clip is insanze

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

Pace is a beast.

Really enjoyed this movie, the sound track was really good, the syncing was fantastic, frags were top notch!

I hope to see more movies from you morf, it was the only movie that has made me sit with my mouth open for the duration.

FuguFish

Perilous

Pace is a beast.

Really enjoyed this movie, the sound track was really good, the syncing was fantastic, frags were top notch!

I hope to see more movies from you morf, it was the only movie that has made me sit with my mouth open for the duration.

notice the only MOVIE. just my presence makes him sit there wiht his mouth open for the duration.

but yh pro movie keep it up

Baz

frozza > pace

Skyride

DUCS

Can I just say btw, if your finding the movie:

1) Too dark
2) Too flashy

You’ve probably got your monitor settings wrong (or your using a CRT). If you get your monitor properly calibrated, that movie should be fine. I mean I know personal opinion comes into it, but if you find the movie so flashy its unwatchable theres definately something up with your monitor settings.

pl4tinum

great movie, pace is my god :O

ANGRA

[j]\\\'
[j]'

Can I just say btw, if your finding the movie:

1) Too dark
2) Too flashy

You’ve probably got your monitor settings wrong (or your using a CRT). If you get your monitor properly calibrated, that movie should be fine. I mean I know personal opinion comes into it, but if you find the movie so flashy its unwatchable theres definately something up with your monitor settings.

i didin’t have any problems on my work comp with new apple cinema display) eye-one calibrated.

Daan de Leguaan

P3T3R

best spyhand i’ve ever seen ^w^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »