Forum

ETF2L HL Season 16 Democall (and Frag Movie)

Created 23rd July 2018 @ 00:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Mor

MU-Israel

Last edited by Mor,

Agro

(Q)<

well shit., I knew I was forgetting something. Will look at entries this weekend and pass my critical judgement in the next couple of days. From the first one I looked at the standard is pretty damn amazing.

Basil

Quoted from Agro

well shit., I knew I was forgetting something. Will look at entries this weekend and pass my critical judgement in the next couple of days. From the first one I looked at the standard is pretty damn amazing.

Gotta love that “well shit” part xD

Barthiz

I have a feeling the last one will win to be fair. It has more frags and stuff.

e: Actually now that i think about it the last one DOES have more frags but it doesnt have much more involved editing which does in fact play a role in this, to my knowledge anyway. Either way, good luck for everyone who did the fragmovies.

Last edited by Barthiz,

TimTum

(ETF2L Donator)
-ƒ$-BLAH

Quoted from Barthiz

I have a feeling the last one will win to be fair. It has more frags and stuff.

e: Actually now that i think about it the last one DOES have more frags but it doesnt have much more involved editing which does in fact play a role in this, to my knowledge anyway. Either way, good luck for everyone who did the fragmovies.

are you saying that because the last one didn’t use your clip? if you say the last video didn’t edit much you haven’t actually seen the movie

Basil

Quoted from TimTum

[…]

are you saying that because the last one didn’t use your clip? if you say the last video didn’t edit much you haven’t actually seen the movie

Nah I don’t think that was his intention, I feel like he just felt like leaving his opinion here and he does have a point after all, the last frag movie actually isn’t too edited compared to the other one (my subjective opinion), though it has more clips, basically they top one another for many reasons, let’s just say that :D i think the choice’s gonna be tough and close

Barthiz

Quoted from TimTum

[…]

While yes, the last one did not use my clip which is unfortunate, I am not saying this because of it. I dont really care if it did or not, I am just saying what I am feeling about the fragmovie and in my opinion it does contain a higher number of frags but also in my opinion doesnt have the editing put in compared to syRka’s and I do believe editing plays a factor in this.

Barthiz

Probably a bad analogy but sort of like quality over quantity. syRka’s has fewer frags but most editing put in and Sketis’ more frags but less editing imo.

Mor

MU-Israel

If I have a custom URL can I still get the lo-fi long wave
If I win?

Barthiz

Quoted from Mor

If I have a custom URL can I still get the lo-fi long wave
If I win?

i’m afraid you’re a week too late. its past the deadline.

Mor

MU-Israel

Quoted from Barthiz

[…]

i’m afraid you’re a week too late. its past the deadline.

I was the sound manager in this frag movie
https://youtu.be/_JU0LSjs2pc
That’s why I ask if I have a custom URL can they still give me one?

Barthiz

Quoted from Mor

[…]

I was the sound manager in this frag movie
https://youtu.be/_JU0LSjs2pc
That’s why I ask if I have a custom URL can they still give me one?

If you do win, then i think you should be able to get the prizes, as the fragmovie can be split with 3 people.

[…]
* you may choose to work in teams on your submissions (max 3), prize money will be split

Last edited by Barthiz,

Mor

MU-Israel

But I should be able to get the hat right?
“In addition all placed entries will receive a Vintage Lo-Fi Longwave”

Last edited by Mor,

Barthiz

Quoted from Mor

But I should be able to get the hat right?
“In addition all placed entries will receive a Vintage Lo-Fi Longwave”

I believe so, because if it is in the top 3 then everyone who was involved should get the hat. I think so anyway.

Mor

MU-Israel

Quoted from Barthiz

[…]

I believe so, because if it is in the top 3 then everyone who was involved should get the hat. I think so anyway.

Ty you very much

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »