Forum

All i wanna do is love you

Created 6th September 2010 @ 17:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Gubbins

Op4

I enjoyed this. The song made a change from a lot of those out there but I’ve gotta agree, doesn’t really stick in my mind. Nice vid br0 x

huhystah

added download link.

Wiiking

I think u have done better videos mate.

Alright some things i thought of, good and bad :)

Good lengh on the intro. but isnt the sniper lagging when walking?

Some clips you could have have removed parts. For example the first sniper clip, demo clip at 1.10, 3.00 or 3.40

While some smooths were a great input to the video some were not. I dont really get why you throw in so much of them because the to this music (which is rly good!) I guess it’s impossible to sync much. (Thinking smooth is a way to time sync better without fast/slowforward a POV clip) :D

3.50-4.05 great example by the way =P First u had one demo frag on the balcony, then there is a out of first person camera view of a solly dying only a few meters to the right. My first reactions where that this clip was a part of the previous clip, not the next one following. Confused me a bit. Nice transision to the next clip there by the way.

Frags were great.

Ah one last small thing. U added a couple of voice sounds, I would have prefered to have them in the same sound lvl as the rest of the ingame sound. Now it became a bit wierd and too obviously added.

That’s all!

huhystah

Quoted from Wiiking

I think u have done better videos mate.

Alright some things i thought of, good and bad :)

Good lengh on the intro. but isnt the sniper lagging when walking?

Some clips you could have have removed parts. For example the first sniper clip, demo clip at 1.10, 3.00 or 3.40

While some smooths were a great input to the video some were not. I dont really get why you throw in so much of them because the to this music (which is rly good!) I guess it’s impossible to sync much. (Thinking smooth is a way to time sync better without fast/slowforward a POV clip) :D

3.50-4.05 great example by the way =P First u had one demo frag on the balcony, then there is a out of first person camera view of a solly dying only a few meters to the right. My first reactions where that this clip was a part of the previous clip, not the next one following. Confused me a bit. Nice transision to the next clip there by the way.

Frags were great.

Ah one last small thing. U added a couple of voice sounds, I would have prefered to have them in the same sound lvl as the rest of the ingame sound. Now it became a bit wierd and too obviously added.

That’s all!

Hehe about the laggy part i mentioned it in youtube description just in case ^.^
Was trying few times to make it not laggy like smoothing over again and again but it was still the same dunno why.
Thanks for the criticism! Appreciated.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2