Forum

Swedish Gentlemen Fragmovie

Created 8th July 2010 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

victor..

Finally! I have finished my project on making a fragmovie for my friends in the clan Swedish Gentlemen (=SG=). I think it came out very well and I like it a lot. I have tried to improve on every point that I have gotten criticism for in my previous movies so this is in my opinion, the best I have made, so far ;) Even though it doesn’t contain footage from all of the members (due to lazyness) it’s around six minutes long. Hope you’ll like it and if you want me to improve anything on a coming movie (if I will ever make any more..) please tell me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SG2h4OOpag

Cheers victor..

RareSpycrab

Sick movie man, Was a bit dark but thats my only complaint.

playa

KEEN

Quoted from RareSpycrab

Was a bit dark but thats my only complaint.

Mordi

≧◡≦

Too much granary, too less Larsa :<

The rest nice, Harox, Nuts, Lynx, I'm ur biggest fan!

victor..

Thanks a lot! The reason why it’s so dark is because I discussed filters with a few from SG and they liked that one the best, and also, it’s starting to get a bit boring with everyone just using blue highlights, gotta be a little original at least ;)

Hofven

nice movie,nice frags (:

xzr

Nice frags, B stand for BEAST! <3

way too dark though :)

Overcow

KURT!
iNh

Made of win and spittekaka!

Moreg

dc.

:d

rAye.

Vuze.
T.

nice, i understand you trying to get away from all the color correction, but i felt it was a tad dull/dark but other than that was good :). nice quality and those logos were a sweet touch :D

Kasuno

Deimos

the colour correction is a little bit shit.
okay, u wanna be original, but do something that can’te be viewed not everyone uses blue highlights
the frags were great etc but i couldnt see a shit, sry :/
i would like to see the other colour correction u did

Add A Reply Pages: 1