Forum

cp_glassworks (5CP)

Created 27th June 2014 @ 01:06

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

UEAKCrash

[PA]

Hey guys, I was invited to post this map, so here it is! I’d love if you could check it out and let me know what you think. This is a Highlander-centric map, but also plays really well in standard pub play. I haven’t tested it in 6s yet, but it is most likely a bit too large for it.

Check out the map here!

It’s still about mid-beta at this time, but the gameplay is pretty solid. There might be some optimization issues, and my detailing is still a work-in-progress, but I’d love to hear some feedback, or even just first impressions of the map!

Thanks!

Spycy

TC.Express

I downloaded it and gave it a look.
It seems pretty nice at first, although the last point seemsvery easy to defend.

I’d like to give it a shot in some Highlander rounds.

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

I would definitely give it a try, I love 5cp.

Last edited by MIGHTY BURGER ツ,

UEAKCrash

[PA]

Just released a big ‘ol update to this. Mostly visual changes, but I think the map is getting pretty solid!

Download it here!

I do video changelogs for all of my updates.

Here’s some screenshots:

Overview

Blu Second to Mid

Red Second to Mid

Red Second

Mid to Red Second

Blu Final

Last edited by UEAKCrash,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

11/10 would play

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from SorroW

11/10 would play

ye looks really nice, why is this not getting more attention? :(

Last edited by Tuto,

UEAKCrash

[PA]

Quoted from Tuto

[…]
ye looks really nice, why is this not getting more attention? :(

I haven’t really been pushing to get it out there much until I had it more developed, so I’m just now starting to try to get it out there now! Tell yo friends, tell yo admins!

Last edited by UEAKCrash,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from UEAKCrash

[…]

I haven’t really been pushing to get it out there much until I had it more developed, so I’m just now starting to try to get it out there now! Tell yo friends, tell yo admins!

try to get it added to TF2Pickups.net

basH.

hf

looks cool

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

maybe try and get some prem soldier to push the map into every single competition like hes getting paid to do so!

not hating on logjam or ipz doe, jus sayin

Marshy

Looks very promising, let’s get this in some doublemixes and stuff.

HATE

(ETF2L Donator)

Yeah, played it in a 6s dblmix. Have never heard so many whiny people in my life – I quite enjoyed it but I think Highlander is definitely this map’s true home.

UEAKCrash

[PA]

Quoted from HATE

Yeah, played it in a 6s dblmix. Have never heard so many whiny people in my life – I quite enjoyed it but I think Highlander is definitely this map’s true home.

Might be a good idea to start off with a group of people who know it’s all about testing the map and are willing to go into it with an open mind. That’s always a big hurdle as a mapper. The “bad map, would not play again” type. :/

Tuto

8-)

let the pickup2 people try it out, like they did with logjam

HATE

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from UEAKCrash

[…]

Might be a good idea to start off with a group of people who know it’s all about testing the map and are willing to go into it with an open mind. That’s always a big hurdle as a mapper. The “bad map, would not play again” type. :/

That’s what I do, haha. Been running custom map doublemixes for about 4 months now, and yet you still get bad apples in there :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »