iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Tuto

let the pickup2 people try it out, like they did with logjam

that only worked bcuz ipz pushed the map like he was getting paid to do it :D
might work tho gl hf

LaMqTa

fenneks

The map looks really promising but its big fo 6s imho. Anyways, it’s added to the HL Pickups in TF2Pickup.net. I will check out the map and see people’s feedback and then will add it to 6s. If you want to play it, just talk to any admin! :)

UEAKCrash

[PA]

Quoted from SorroW

[…]
try to get it added to TF2Pickups.net

So that’s a thing now!

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

is this map really so big? doesnt look too big in the screens :o
also i dont really think the highlander section in tf2pickup.net is very active, or am i wrong..?

Spycy

TC.Express

Anyone for some HL pickups?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from SorroW

is this map really so big? doesnt look too big in the screens :o
also i dont really think the highlander section in tf2pickup.net is very active, or am i wrong..?

We got a long conversation on this topic here http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-29699/page-8/#post-505035 – So we got this group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2PickupNETHL and everybody can post announcements and play games! But lets stop talking about websites and other stuff here..

UEAKCrash

[PA]

Starting to detail final!

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from UEAKCrash

Starting to detail final!

looks great

Hyce

Quoted from SorroW

maybe try and get some prem soldier to push the map into every single competition like hes getting paid to do so!

not hating on logjam or ipz doe, jus sayin

Somewhat offended you would insinuate this. Ipz pushed my map because he liked it and wanted to see something new. My map isn’t perfect and no map ever will be… but make a quality product and let it shine.

When I get some time off I’ll take a look at glassworks and see what I think. I can only give so much help from a 6’s player perspective because I’m pretty bad but I’ll see if I can help at all :)

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Hyce

[…]

Somewhat offended you would insinuate this. Ipz pushed my map because he liked it and wanted to see something new. My map isn’t perfect and no map ever will be… but make a quality product and let it shine.

When I get some time off I’ll take a look at glassworks and see what I think. I can only give so much help from a 6’s player perspective because I’m pretty bad but I’ll see if I can help at all :)

i never meant to offend, i didnt mean that its a bad map (although im really not a fan of the middle :p), i simply meant that it LOOKS like ipz was getting paid to push it so hard.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from SorroW

[…]
that only worked bcuz ipz pushed the map like he was getting paid to do it :D
might work tho gl hf

Don’t chat mess. I started out getting us playing new maps, we kinda liked intermodal so we played that a bunch, then we found out about logjam. Realised it had a ton of potential so we played that. The only reason ipz is pushing it is because it’s popular, you’re mixing up cause and effect.

When we get some spare time, start dmixing again properly (probably after i52) and stop devoting as much attention to logjam, we’ll start trying out new maps again.
It’s not something crazy that can’t happen again, this kind of thing where prem players try out new maps and give feedback is essential to keeping up a fresh pool.

UEAKCrash

[PA]

Quoted from Hyce

Thanks! I look forward to hearing what you think of it!

IPZIE

SUAVE

Jews talking about germans getting paid for services?!

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Unfortunately (for us) this map really isn’t viable for 6s due to the vast amount of routes into and out of the main cp areas. Looks cool for highlander though!

UEAKCrash

[PA]

I just released an update to this. Check it out!

TF2Maps Thread

Changelog:

Map Changelog
Beta 7-
Lowered second capture zone to disallow capture while standing on surrounding walls
Added missing health/ ammo to Blu side
Fixed reflections issues (added more cubemap ents)
Fixed visible nodraws
Started optimizing lightmaps
Adjusted lighting

Beta 6-
Fixed missing clipping/ prop symmetry
Detailed final building interior! Finally!
Detailed final building! This was so much work it deserves two spots in the changelog
Added custom props created by Aly for the map
Adjusted detailing all around map
Added new railing in upper lobby
Moved health/ ammo at final
Added small health/ ammo on mid (ramp buildings next to center)
Minor timing tweaks
Massive lighting pass
Adjustged color correction
Added in spectator cameras
Easter eggs!
Optimized fucks given counter– wait wrong map

Fly-Through Video

Video Changelog

Screenshots:
1 2 3 4 5 6

Last edited by UEAKCrash,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »