Forum

cp_collis

Created 9th August 2010 @ 19:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from FADe

My constructive criticism is stop making maps, there’s already to many.

Because of course the sole reason he made this map was to please you.

Indeed, there is plenty of great maps, heres another potentially great one. Now if only we could get the horde of lazy dribbling fucks to play something other than badlands (granary isn’t even worth including if the statistics from my pickup chan are anything to go by), THEN we might get somewhere.

archy

Quoted from FADe

Really hope this isn’t added to the map pool for any comps. My constructive criticism is stop making maps, there’s already to many. Make a hat or something or perhaps even a weapon.

well i think its pretty unnecessary to say anything about your comment there. you pretty much showed everyone what kind of a person you are. enough said.

but one piece of advice: when you even want to call something shit, what you are allowed to do. But at least be able to tell why (in this case obviously my map) something is shit. Otherwise you do not only make yourself like a c***, but also pretty dumb.

im not sure if your post was a trolling attempt or not. but ill give you the chance: go ahead and tell me why my map is so shit. please sir, do so.

cheers

EDIT: i just saw that you are an *inactive* member in a *dropped* team. i assume you dont play any more? why would you even complain then?

thats beyond me…

Last edited by archy,

archy

Quoted from huhystah

Just in case i’ve also added your map to my DM server :)

wow, thank you very much dude. i really appreciate that, but it is maybe a little bit too early for that…?

I mean I am very thankful for your contribution, but its maybe a bit too early for that, since the entire map could still receive some more or less grave changes.

at the end of the day, its your decision whether you host it or not :) But I really appreciate your support no matter what.

Mike

TEZC

i liked the mid for dm :D

Mits

Quoted from archy

[…]

wow, thank you very much dude. i really appreciate that, but it is maybe a little bit too early for that…?

I mean I am very thankful for your contribution, but its maybe a bit too early for that, since the entire map could still receive some more or less grave changes.

at the end of the day, its your decision whether you host it or not :) But I really appreciate your support no matter what.

I don’t think it’s too early at all, because this way you get some feedback on how to improve your map’s quality/gameplay :)

FADe

nps nps, may I suggest a medic jetpack as a possible avenue to explore

Last edited by FADe,

huhystah

Quoted from archy

[…]

Nah, it’s ok for DM mate.

Mark

Phase

He didn’t call it shit – just said there were too many maps already.

archy

Quoted from huhystah

[…]
Nah, it’s ok for DM mate.

Well mate, then I might say thanks once again. :D And I will also head over to your dm server these days. :)

Quoted from Mark

He didn’t call it shit – just said there were too many maps already.

what you point is true, surely. but when i read his post i got the personal impression, that he dislikes my map very much, because of for example: “stop making maps, perhaps a hat or weapon.” my thought is: nobody forces him to play my map. why would he then write such a post?

and since I want to make the best out of my map, I asked him to tell me what makes map so (ok lets use a different word than “shit”, because the adjective does not matter at all) bad, so that he does not like collis. I mean: that’s the point of this whole thread: people are asked to tell me what their thoughts are, no matter if negative or positive, in order to make collis a great experience for everyone (or at least a great majority, because you cant please everybody).

cheers

Mark

Phase

All he is saying is that there are enough maps as it is. Well bye.

ulv

h.
Liero

There are not enough maps if we can trade our worst current map for a new much better map, and we’ll never get a new good map if people dont make new maps, will we.

Keep on truckin’

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

Quoted from Mark

All he is saying is that there are enough maps as it is. Well bye.

Even so, you have to admit his comment was completely unnecessary and not what archy asked for in terms of feedback. Dick comment is dick comment.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I see potential in this map, I hope it does well.

Orchid

|=3

Im up for adding it to the maps list on Season 8! Collis FTW

Cooler

4Queens

This map brings something fresh, GL ;]

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Next »