CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Why did you take out the waterfall? :(

marouh

waterfall? anyone?

archy

i don’t know why but i got a feeling that my map lacks a waterfall… but i would not be able to tell why…

well, on a more serious note: the waterfall was not deleted, it is just hidden. I am still on the search for some guy who is capable of creating a waterfall prop, that fits into my map.

with other words: someone who cuts the unnecessary piece off. :x

PeopleZ

WWCD

I think this map is really promising, I hope you get far with it archy! Like I said try to make as many bugfixes and stuff as possible and than convince the admins to put it into a One Day Night Cup!

archy

Quoted from PeopleZ

I think this map is really promising, I hope you get far with it archy! Like I said try to make as many bugfixes and stuff as possible and than convince the admins to put it into a One Day Night Cup!

your wish is my command :x

btw i really love the term “One Day Night Cup” :D

PeopleZ

WWCD

wasnt sure how it is actually called :D

crz

T4F

Looks promising! I like :>

Defur

Looks like a good map, do want to play it

Skyride

DUCS

Should just add, we’ve now got this in the map pool at #pixeltf2.pickup. Hopefully people try it out there, looks pretty fun to me.

doing cp_coll, coll, or followerbutfun with !map should vote it. :)

Last edited by Skyride,

archy

i know, dude, and I highly appreciate that.

thank you very much. i hope the map will receive a lot of constructive feedback from the pickups.

if someone wants to contribute to the development of collis, he either messages me on steam or posts in this thread. but I’ll start to use IRC more now. so you can catch me there as well. (#etf2l and all those default tf2 channels. :)

chocolatE :>

your servers needs update

huhystah

Just in case i’ve also added your map to my DM server :)

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

I tried to play your map in a pickup but the people did not like it and played badlands instead :(

FADe

Really hope this isn’t added to the map pool for any comps. My constructive criticism is stop making maps, there’s already to many. Make a hat or something or perhaps even a weapon.

Last edited by FADe,

Spary

Quoted from FADe

Really hope this isn’t added to the map pool for any comps. My constructive criticism is stop making maps, there’s already to many. Make a hat or something or perhaps even a weapon.

Oh you…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »