Forum

What happened?

Created 21st March 2010 @ 23:17

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

FlagZero

guru
G-Yoda

What happened to probably the most colorful clan in existence, led by a raging dutchman and supported by an ukranian drinking machine that also likes small boys a.k.a. px. team.

Shame that such a great team dosent get a goodbye topic and a movie. ;)

P.S. div2 ninja in div4 (hint px.2)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Not living up to their expectations I’d guess.

Last edited by Koeitje,

ups

They’re having some strange line-up problems.

Or maybe they just like evokje’s (px2) russian accent.

Norris

thank god careface Koeitje had to reply here..

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from ups

They’re having some strange line-up problems.

Or maybe they just like evokje’s (px2) russian accent.

Internal problems between soldiers and medic :)

Last edited by Koeitje,

dougiie

CotC

but if like 5 of them just joined px2, why couldnt px1 continue? 5 and recruit someone or merc?

just seems like theres no change, only youve dropped 2 divs

Skyride

DUCS

As off as it may look, I’ll explain:

Demourge and Norris were backups for px1, Norris actually rarely ever played as far I know. Gummi doesn’t play full time for px1, so really the only full time px1 members who are now in px2 are Jorman and Azured. So really that leaves px1 with only 3 full time players.

Anyway, I’m not backing them up (infact I do think its kinda unfair), i’m just playing devils advocate.

hykleri

im too good…. :[

GuMMi

frø
px.

We realized how shit we were so we decided to go ruin the game for someone else obviously..

i wish i could be just half as ignorant and retarded as you sometimes it must be amazing fun… q.q

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Koeitje

Not living up to their expectations I’d guess.

Yeah, we didn’t have a Koeitje to carry us, because you’re so amazing :(

Also, I would like to point out that you’d be better to stick your nose in your own affairs and not assume or put stock in any gossip you hear about the reason we were folding. (read: taking a break)

Our demo is quitting tf2 or not being able to keep on playing constantly due to real life commitments.
We are all in good standing with each other, but sometimes it’s good to have a little break and get your focus on something else for a while. Some of us could simply not commit enough time anymore to play every day due to real life. Replacing key players mid-season is always a terrible idea, so we decided to call it a day for now and help out our second team this season. We will probably be rebuilding and reforming the team end of the season.

As for everyone getting worried about us being in div4, we have agreed with the admins that only a max of 2 ex px1 players will play in the px2 games. We will abide to the admins’ wishes and completely understand it would otherwise be a bit unfair. We are not here to win px2’s games for them.

So no, you will not be seeing the last of us, just taking a little break and come back with a few fresh faces. Thanks for the interest however and see you all soon again! :)

Last edited by demsii,

Dny

T2P

Nothing against px. but /care really, you’re not even in their div. Keep your nose out.

Last edited by Dny,

kaidus

WiK?

http://images.clipartof.com/small/4626-Fly-Fisherman-Standing-In-Water-With-A-Baited-Hook-On-A-Rod-And-Reel-Clipart.jpg

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Sad to hear another team has had to drop, glhf with the future, px.!

Quoted from Dny

Nothing against px. but /care really, you’re not even in their div. Keep your nose out.

What is this supposed to mean?

Chaos

BAT

Quoted from Dny

agreed

Wow, agreeing with you hurts my pride

Locked Pages: 1 2 3 Next »