Forum

Soldier Weps, Overpowered or not?

Created 18th December 2009 @ 05:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 57 58 59 Next »

wOx

“Is it even possible to fix the FaN with TFTrue?”

…fix the FaN? I mean, it’s bugged or something? Or you are just one of the “no-fan-plz” players :

GeaR

Epsilon

Is it possible to fix the damage of the Equalizer to the same of the shovel, so the health doesn’t matter how much damage the equalizer does? I don’t know how other people see this, but imo the damage is the most broken thing. I’m suprised that not many complain about the damage, since it can instakill medics and 125hp classes.

Last edited by GeaR,

Evil

“Is it even possible to fix the FaN with TFTrue?”

…fix the FaN? I mean, it’s bugged or something? Or you are just one of the “no-fan-plz” players :

Yes, it’s bugged that’s why it’s limited to 1.

AnAkkk

How would you want the FaN to be fixed?

wOx

ehrm… I think the fan limit 1 it’s ok. But honestly, the weapon doesn’t need any fix. Almost the stun, maybe change it a bit. But not more…

alfa

ehrm… I think the fan limit 1 it’s ok. But honestly, the weapon doesn’t need any fix. Almost the stun, maybe change it a bit. But not more…

True in div6 FaN should be allowed and have a slotlimit of 2x

Last edited by alfa,

GeaR

Epsilon

I think people don’t want the vertical knockback, which is comparable to a stun. It should push you back, not upwards. Or am I wrong?

Waster

I think people don’t want the vertical knockback, which is comparable to a stun. It should push you back, not upwards. Or am I wrong?

In its current state when i screw up as scout, i choose the fan. Hitting someone with the fan is like pausing the game for a second and give me time to escape or get helped by teammates. I dont think a horizontal knockback would change that.

AnAkkk

The FaN only got one attribute called “scattergun has knockback”. I could remove it but that would also probably remove the higher jumps. Tweaking the knockback would be harder, and I’m not really sure about how to do that.
The other attributes could also be tweaked because of the knockback loss.

Evil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9Mbw_wwUY

What about changing the fire rate Anakin?

Last edited by Evil,

Hazander

gambler /

the equalizer is more stronger than the shovel.wait , this is an update right?we should think about which weapons we would choose the new one or the old one ? but in this soldier’s melee weapons equalizer dominates the shovel.there is no advantages of shovel so there is no point using the shovel.
fail.

RaCio

GoT²

Lowering the firing speed and matching it to the scattergun would indeed work. And to compensate for the loss of damage output the reload speed could also be reduced by a small amount.

I don’t think a promod is something we want to implement in matches, however it could be very usefull for testing out improvements and forwarding them to valve.

xtala

the equalizer is more stronger than the shovel.wait , this is an update right?we should think about which weapons we would choose the new one or the old one ? but in this soldier’s melee weapons equalizer dominates the shovel.there is no advantages of shovel so there is no point using the shovel.
fail.

Why, hi there shiny new bonesaw replacement.
If you honestly get killed repeatedly by an eq solly repeatedly you should just play someone at your own skill level.

Hazander

gambler /

fail.

Why, hi there shiny new bonesaw replacement.
If you honestly get killed repeatedly by an eq solly repeatedly you should just play someone at your own skill level.

lol.
My main is solly and i loved eq tbh.its very good to recruit fastly and sometimes even more useful than shotgun in some cases .
i just want to point out the fact that there is no reason to choose shovel . But it was supposed to be some disadvantages so we can have a chance to choose shovel.

Plus ; ubersaw —> slow firing speed but % 20 uber per hit
bonesaw—–>faster than ubersaw
you see , there is REASON to choose between them

alfa

Here is an idea that would work greatly and we wouldnt have fights anymore.

Instead of “FUFUFUFU BAN THAT SHIT” how about etf2l implements the rule,that both teams have to agree on weapons?I see that as the most logical thing we can do here.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 57 58 59 Next »