Forum

Final divisions woot!

Created 21st September 2009 @ 09:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

you guys, rawr and empathy could do some kind of speedrun-contest. like average time to win a 5cp-map. maybe that’s a challenge then.

Loco

Mayo

Going to try and play our entire season in 1 week… lol

.____________.

you guys, rawr and empathy could do some kind of speedrun-contest. like average time to win a 5cp-map. maybe that’s a challenge then.

I like the way you think :D What’s the smallest amount of time to get 6 caps on the different maps? Would be around 7-8 minutes i’m guessing on badlands? No idea.

It’s so on, grr arx.

58s for a round on BL is the fastest I’ve seen.

.____________.

Awesome ^^

I’m also planning on running a double-engineer tactic, but not everyone agrees that it’s the best plan ever. :(

gryzor

Let’s see… According to the above, a couple of teams in div3 and two in div4 are ‘wrong’.

I’m SO proud to see you write that. THANK YOU! I mean, if 33 teams out of 330 would’ve been “wrong”; that still would’ve just been 10% — and THAT would ALSO have been ACCEPTABLE. By the looks of it now, it’s just a couple of teams in div3 and div4. Not bad, not bad… ~0.5% error-rate (according to YOU, it’s an error, not us normal people) due to the LEAGUE following LEAGUE-rules of teams going up/down and hence running out of slots is a nice figure, to understate it a great deal. It’s fucking awesome.

Thank you for confirming my knowledge of how awesome we all are in the ETF2L-admin staff. Next season, we might not have to work so hard, since by then this game will be dead — according to all the “cool” guys that is. That’s a relief.

Last edited by gryzor,

GangsterAlgot

This is the record to beat:
http://etf2l.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/cp_badlandsscorevsgurka.jpg

Awesome ^^

I’m also planning on running a double-engineer tactic, but not everyone agrees that it’s the best plan ever. :(

not sure about 2 engys,1 agressive solly and a pocket engy will do it :)

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

well.. at least the laughs are on your side, if one of the “misplaced” teams fails :D

.____________.

Awesome ^^

not sure about 2 engys,1 agressive solly and a pocket engy will do it :)

Nah, nah. 2 engis works amazingly in pickups ^^ I’m sure it’ll work perfectly in these matches aswell. Badlands middle, one runs to a different spot every round, scouts keep enemy scouts off him, engi builds a sentry, the other one hits it and upgrades it while the first runs around shotgunning things ^^ Its amazingly fun (f2 might not agree :P <2)

Last edited by .____________.,

ydor

[eLD]

Ok, here’s my 2 cents:

WAY TO GO ADMINS!!!

Maybe if the so called top-players would stop folding their teams after 2 losses / losing 1 or 2 players in the team and form new teams they won’t be stuck in div 3?

If it was me, I would give out licenses and new teams have to start in div 6. You can’t form a new football team with english, spanish and german national players and demand to start in premier division and have manchester city removed for your team.

That’s why no really good player would join a newly formed team in a real sports and that’s why the so called eSports is far from any decent organization.

The teams in div 1 and 2 earned their spots by playing earlier seasons and either staying in div 2 or being promoted.

edit:
And before you say now: this is a game and no sports, then we don’t need a league and you can just play pcws as you do 3 times per day anyways without any ranking.

Last edited by ydor,

Nodachi

vR|

Ok, here’s my 2 cents:

WAY TO GO ADMINS!!!

Maybe if the so called top-players would stop folding their teams after 2 losses / losing 1 or 2 players in the team and form new teams they won’t be stuck in div 3?

If it was me, I would give out licenses and new teams have to start in div 6. You can’t form a new football team with english, spanish and german national players and demand to start in premier division and have manchester city removed for your team.

That’s why no really good player would join a newly formed team in a real sports and that’s why the so called eSports is far from any decent organization.

The teams in div 1 and 2 earned their spots by playing earlier seasons and either staying in div 2 or being promoted.

edit:
And before you say now: this is a game and no sports, then we don’t need a league and you can just play pcws as you do 3 times per day anyways without any ranking.

Yea but giving a team from Div 2 a slot in Div 4 just because they renamed their team is not such a good choice.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I like the way you think :D What’s the smallest amount of time to get 6 caps on the different maps? Would be around 7-8 minutes i’m guessing on badlands? No idea.

It’s so on, grr arx.

We clocked 6-0 slightly under 8 mins on blands vs a div3 clan I’m not going to name.

58s for a round on BL is the fastest I’ve seen.

Guess we need some work then :(

:D

Awesome ^^

We are going to run double engi vs you guys though!

What? And then rape for 2 years untill we can finally compete at the level we play at (when the game is prob dead)? TDR was in div2 but got demoted because they had no stable line up whatsoever. They also got a default loss because they took a folding clans place. Since Loco is the only original member left (and Adiemus, who only plays now and than as backup) would be unfair to demote on those reasons esp. with the results we are getting. I’m glad Loco didn’t fold when he lost key members. But he’s been busy all summer to get a team together that works well. I’m not trying to chance our seeding or whatever, I just can’t stand your over simplistic view of things. Nobody asked for teams to be removed??

Btw I heard [eLD] is going to fold, any truth in that?

Last edited by Koeitje,

.____________.

Awesome ^^

We are going to run double engi vs you guys though!

:D Ok, how about we make a rule of 2 engis on each team? :D Would be such an epic match, might be difficult going ninja engi though :( As its not a surprise anymore

Surprised me that eLD even signed up for season 6 as half their lineup went poof, but guess that means that they’re still going to keep going.

Last edited by .____________.,

holy fucknuts :D

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 12 Next »