Stimpack

pck.`

Team Name: *B@D*
ETF2L Division: Division 5b
For demo limit 1

Sad Giraffe

Mani

very bad news if u limit demo to 1.
i hope u dont do this change at least in season 3… teams should know this before they sign up in the league.
Thats my opinion.

Teams are free to leave at any point, so its not like they are forced to something they don’t want.

dunc

infs
dp.

I knew you’d fuck the maths up Wlv :D

I haven’t seen even a single remotely convincing reason to stay DL2 thus far.

Personally I think DL1 is the only way to play competitive TF2. There are numerous other strategies and lineups that can be employed [pyros, heavies, snipers, spies etc] but two demomen is just massively gay.

True story. Get it done.

frooker

Yes, every team is welcome to use an inferior tactic. :>

Nodachi

vR|

verTonix
ETF2L Season 3 Division 4e
Against Demolimit 1

If you really think Demolimit 1 help to balance the game youre entirely wrong and if you start handing out personalizied limits for each Class why not start with Heavy Limit 1? Or a Soldierlimit 1? I think 2 Soldiers is teh pwnage go limit it.
Just because some people cant figure out to counter two Demos it doesnt necessarily mean its imbalanced.
The allmighty reason “Demos are teh uber imbalanced” aint that much of a reason, its much more like a big fat whining. And its not like we are playing with 2 Demos its just that i hate to take away ones own freedom of choice.

Joshua

I agree with the above. I voted against dl1 even though we don’t even have 2 demos!!

It’s nothing to do with it being good, or bad, teams should simply have the freedom of choice!

Du@L

PdB^^

why not limit then every class to 1?
There has not beent any update in the demoman, i could understand this limit if something change, but nothing has change at all.
I really dont understand what’s going on seriusly….

Falling Away

Please against 2 GOOD demomen and then say l2tactic it, only real counter to it is 2 better demomen….

lassizci

on a horse

Also a good player limit 1 too. If the other team has 2 good players and the other one has only one good, it’s imbalanced.

atomic-

Team Name: AD
ETF2L Division: Division 3A
For demo limit 1

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

http://etf2l.org/2008/08/25/demoman-limit-season-start/

popsu

Troopers

I totally agree with lassizci! Please set good player limit to 1. It’s so so hard to play vs 2 good players. I really think that setting GPL to 1 is the only way to play TF2 on competitive level. I mean have you ever tried to attack on well to second point when there are two GOOD players defending, thats just “massively gay”. Two good players can completely dominate and lockdown a map when backed up with a reasonable team, this totally ruins the game for the other team. I strongly suggest the admins to consider this limit, I’ve thought this over and haven’t found any other way to balance the biased gameplay.

sajh

[j]\\\'
[j]'

popsu just won the interweb :)

gryzor

haha, popsu with the default win :)

hatE

YOYO\'

Awesome! Forbid players who are good :P… No more scout combos, soldier combos…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 11 Next »