Forum

Force-A-Nature

Created 14th June 2009 @ 21:36

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 64 Next »

gryzor

Solution to fraggas problem: use less soldiers. Stop thinking in 2so2sc1de1me format, please.

eoN^

Solution to fraggas problem: use less soldiers. Stop thinking in 2so2sc1de1me format, please.

I don’t think a weapon being overpowered should warrant the other team changing their lineup :s

I hope Valve will balance the FAN… But as I mentioned before they wont… The only forseeable way to fix this is either by mod or by banning it.

gryzor

I don’t think a weapon being overpowered should warrant the other team changing their lineup :s

I hope Valve will balance the FAN… But as I mentioned before they wont… The only forseeable way to fix this is either by mod or by banning it.

Nice escape from the actual discussion. Kudos.

Please reiterate the wording in contrast to previous text-mass.

eoN^

Nice escape from the actual discussion. Kudos.

Please reiterate the wording in contrast to previous text-mass.

Exactly :> I was to lazy to read everyone elses wall-a-text’s… So feel free to post a synapsis.

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

are you serious? already its obvious once the sniper/spy unlocks are allowed many teams will drop the 2nd soldier for most maps

kolox

obs.

For which class, i’m intrigued by this :s

DL

Well so far in the U.S scene, none of the top scouts use the FAN since it lacks the killing power.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

– FaN limit 1 pls
– Except on Badlands
– Pls ban FaN on Badlands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vlad_drac

xoxo

i rofl at all the div6 players who keep saying l2p to predz.

i know, man.. i saw this crowd at a football match calling david beckham shit for missing a shot and i was like LOL HE’S A BETTER HUMAN BEING THAN YOU AND BETTER AT FOOTBALL WHICH LEAVES YOU UNQUALIFIED TO HAVE AN OPINION ON THE GAME.

eoN^

Well so far in the U.S scene, none of the top scouts use the FAN since it lacks the killing power.

The only thing the fan lacks is scout vs scout killing power, for gun n run its better than demo jumping onto mid when the whole enemy team is standing on it.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Seriously this gun needs a ban I can use it just like every other half decent player out there with aim but it’s just fucking shite.

You banned the sandman which comparing it to the fan was not even half the pain in the arse the FAN is.

At least the sandman had a timer on it and you had to actually pull off a half decent shot from range most of the time to pull it off (and it was projectile not hitscan)

Hit anyone with the first shot on the fan and they are fucked you can 2shot scouts so much easier with the fan for the ovious reasons and the same applys to the other classes.

Take badlands for one example, scout rushes under the bridge or through shithouse if you’re team are in anyway slow (this is what I’ve seen from pickups for the past 2 days) the scout can fire 2 shots at the first person out the door and he just get’s caught up in the spam etc etc etc.

It actually makes me want to stop playing.

Don’t forget a scout capping spire. Sollies are useless, you just knock ‘m back off. Same goes for scouts. Only demo stands a chance with sticky spam to the point. I’m not saying it’s entirely unstoppable. But it feels so lame. I ain’t the best scout in the world, but if I can keep top div2 and div1 players off the point myself it feels kinda OP :P.

I find it extremely annoying to be juggled by other soldiers, should that be a ban? Like, I can’t really move when I’m in the air, right?

Airshots with projectiles are 500 times harder than with the Fan. 2 scouts with fan? You are lucky if you touch the ground.

All in all: the stun allows for a perfect meatshot vs any class.

The only thing the fan lacks is scout vs scout killing power, for gun n run its better than demo jumping onto mid when the whole enemy team is standing on it.

Doesn’t lack scout vs scout killing power. Depends on the situation. If you got corners & objects to strafe behind quickly you have a major advantage. I would say it’s equal to the scattergun in scout vs scout. However, if I’m one against two I prefer the scattergun.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

It is the best weapon vs any class. Takes out snipers much faster, because you just can’t miss the 2nd shot. It knocks hwgs all over the place to disrupt aim. Pyro’s can’t get close. Soldier can’t jump. You 2 shot scouts 80% of the time. You 2 shot medics 80% of the time. You stop demo’s mid air. You juggle ‘m up and finish with a few pistol rounds. Also I can’t even recount the times I slowed down a fleeing enemy just enough to get him killed. Also disrupts enemy aim a lot.

Wiiking

i dont think its that bad… fan limit 1 sounds ok

Memento Mori

Well, what should we use then?

RaCio

GoT²

5 scouts and a medic

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 12 13 14 ... 64 Next »