Demos requested.

Created 2nd May 2014 @ 18:08

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

1) STV Demo’s are useless for certain things we need sometimes ;)
2) STV Demo’s are a requirement to upload for Prem. And you can upload it to any match if you’d like, so other people can watch it.

I don’t have my demo for that game though. :'(

olBaa

Quoted from Sabesaroo

[…]

I don’t have my demo for that game though. :'(

You know that demos can be requested. You even know what happens when you do not provide them (http://etf2l.org/matches/47499/)
What’s the problem?

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Pistolvania

Why isn’t it possible to upload demos as a .dem? Sure it’s a minor thing, but it’s just annoying having to place demos into .rar archives.

it takes literally half a second to .rar a demo…

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

Quoted from olBaa

[…]

You know that demos can be requested. You even know what happens when you do not provide them (http://etf2l.org/matches/47499/)
What’s the problem?

The problem is that I don’t have my demo, but I have the STV demo. I was recording, and I have demos for other games, but I can’t get this one.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Pistolvania

Why isn’t it possible to upload demos as a .dem? Sure it’s a minor thing, but it’s just annoying having to place demos into .rar archives.

not to mention it’s a simple matter of filesize.

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

2) STV Demo’s are a requirement to upload for Prem. And you can upload it to any match if you’d like, so other people can watch it.

I uploaded the STV demos before you said this, and now the add demo button has been removed.

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

This question still hasn’t been answered. :|

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Sabesaroo

This question still hasn’t been answered. :|

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2