Forum

fan ruined game

Created 13th January 2014 @ 20:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Umm – will there be a topic on each new unlock?

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

That depends on if people make a topic for each unlock…

xzr

It is actually quite retarded that a 2-3 pellet hit will stop a jumping solly in his tracks. Counts as OP in my books.

It has a lower effective dps than the scattergun, but it does allow the scout to play more of an area controlling role, which can benefit teams greatly. Hook this bad boy with your medic and you’ll have no problems with protecting him anymore.

All-n-all a hitscan weapon which greatly affects enemy movement from any range (without any exceptional skill) is retarded as fuck and shouldn’t be allowed.

basH.

hf

finally they allowed it

Selek

Dr. med.

Quoted from xzr

It has a lower effective dps than the scattergun, but it does allow the scout to play more of an area controlling role, which can benefit teams greatly.

An unlock option that is trading DPS for a support role? How shocking to have variation in gameplay.

Sorry for being sarcastic, but a trade-off is a trade-off and not a reason disallowing an unlock. I sometimes get the feeling some people would like no unlocks allowed at all to not be forced to get used to anything new.

Japtor

k

xzr

Quoted from Selek

[…]

An unlock option that is trading DPS for a support role? How shocking to have variation in gameplay.

Sorry for being sarcastic, but a trade-off is a trade-off and not a reason disallowing an unlock. I sometimes get the feeling some people would like no unlocks allowed at all to not be forced to get used to anything new.

you missed the punchline

“All-n-all a hitscan weapon which greatly affects enemy movement from any range (without any exceptional skill) is retarded as fuck and shouldn’t be allowed”

And the damage tradeoff is negligible

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Maybe Arx will come back now?

arD

-[S2L]

Quoted from xzr

It is actually quite retarded that a 2-3 pellet hit will stop a jumping solly in his tracks. Counts as OP in my books.

It has a lower effective dps than the scattergun, but it does allow the scout to play more of an area controlling role, which can benefit teams greatly. Hook this bad boy with your medic and you’ll have no problems with protecting him anymore.

All-n-all a hitscan weapon which greatly affects enemy movement from any range (without any exceptional skill) is retarded as fuck and shouldn’t be allowed.

this million times

MCbanana

WM

“It is actually quite retarded that a 2-3 pellet hit will stop a jumping solly in his tracks. ”
Nope knockback is calculated based on angle and damage, if you deal 8 damage meatshots your velocity will hardly change

“It has a lower effective dps than the scattergun, but it does allow the scout to play more of an area controlling role, which can benefit teams greatly. Hook this bad boy with your medic and you’ll have no problems with protecting him anymore.”
Controlling an area and shutting down things like jumping soldiers is impossible unless you get relatively close to them, and with only 2 shots and a very long reload time i wouldnt really call that effective

“All-n-all a hitscan weapon which greatly affects enemy movement from any range (without any exceptional skill) is retarded as fuck and shouldn’t be allowed.”
i would actually argue that shooting a rocket at someones feet takes less skill then getting any damage on a taget knocked back by a FaN Meatshot.

You really cant call the FaN op its hardly viable on most maps, i have a hales own FaN and suck THIEFS juicy cock erry day, however im only going to run FaN on blands, gully and viaduct.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

you can argue whether it’s OP or not till the cows come home but the main problem is that it’s fucking annoying to play against
ban dat shit

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Starkie

you can argue whether it’s OP or not till the cows come home but the main problem is that it’s fucking annoying to play against
ban dat shit

so is demoman

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from smziii

so is demoman

ban sticky traps

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from MCbanana

“It is actually quite retarded that a 2-3 pellet hit will stop a jumping solly in his tracks. ”
Nope knockback is calculated based on angle and damage, if you deal 8 damage meatshots your velocity will hardly change

“It has a lower effective dps than the scattergun, but it does allow the scout to play more of an area controlling role, which can benefit teams greatly. Hook this bad boy with your medic and you’ll have no problems with protecting him anymore.”
Controlling an area and shutting down things like jumping soldiers is impossible unless you get relatively close to them, and with only 2 shots and a very long reload time i wouldnt really call that effective

“All-n-all a hitscan weapon which greatly affects enemy movement from any range (without any exceptional skill) is retarded as fuck and shouldn’t be allowed.”
i would actually argue that shooting a rocket at someones feet takes less skill then getting any damage on a taget knocked back by a FaN Meatshot.

You really cant call the FaN op its hardly viable on most maps, i have a hales own FaN and suck THIEFS juicy cock erry day, however im only going to run FaN on blands, gully and viaduct.

actually fan has increased knockback on shots that do 40 damage or more. it’s possible to shoot a shot that does 50 damage which sends the enemy flying more than a full damage meatshot from the scattergun does.

Snyyppis

RLM

Let’s bring back natasha shall we, then everyone will surely have more fun!

I really don’t see how these pisstake weapons like loose cannon and the fan add anything of value to the game.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »