x
Dear teams and players, thank you for participating in the ETF2L 6v6 Season 47 (Spring 2024). We would appreciate if you could take your time to go through this little feedback form.

Forum

nation cup?

Created 8th June 2013 @ 22:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 Next »

Vlijm

UbeR |

Quoted from Herr_P

[…]

Drunk.

Nailed it

unu

Quoted from Herr_P

[…]

Drunk.

Then again that would be the same for Finland, Ireland and Russia too.

irfx

EPA

Quoted from unu

Then again that would be the same for Finland, Ireland and Russia too.

Galant and diegos approve this http://cs310318.vk.me/v310318981/10f1/QIWp0MTz2QQ.jpg

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Herr_P

[…]

Drunk.

…but will it be Poop-less? :P

I would like to play this year :(

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

it might be team UK and not eng/wales/scot (please be uk, please..)

Ace

Quoted from numlocked

you just want Mike :(

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Quoted from Ace

[…]

you just want Mike :(

yup :D

unu

Quoted from numlocked

plz no. Think of the children

Aylonwee

Bollocks to that, Team Ireland :3

#ihaveadream

Bulow

GG

Quoted from Aylonwee

Bollocks to that, Team Ireland :3

#ihaveadream

Team Northern Ireland.

You only need 7 to play hl, right?

unu

Quoted from Bulow

[…]

Team Northern Ireland.

You only need 7 to play hl, right?

But you still drop more ubers than 3 medics combined so you’d probably be able to fill a team

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

It feels like loads of players who main HL are being benched to let high level 6v6 players offclass on their class.

Would be good to introduce a rule that means players can play in EITHER the 6v6 or the HL nations cup. That way people who really enjoy HL can play for their HL nation team and the 6v6 players get to main their nation cup.

Doesnt really feel like a HL nations cup at the moment. Mostly just who ever is friends with high level 6v6 players :(

There i said it.
#YOLO

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Rob!

It feels like loads of players who main HL are being benched to let high level 6v6 players offclass on their class.

Would be good to introduce a rule that means players can play in EITHER the 6v6 or the HL nations cup. That way people who really enjoy HL can play for their HL nation team and the 6v6 players get to main their nation cup.

Doesnt really feel like a HL nations cup at the moment. Mostly just who ever is friends with high level 6v6 players :(

There i said it.
#YOLO

Sure, lets get rid of the best highlander players, sounds like a good idea.

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

An example, I’ve heard from the grape vines that Stark is playing heavy over Rusky. I’ve also heard that Stark doesnt play heavy at all.

It doesnt make sense to me.

I think some people are going to take the HL nations cup as a fun cup and think doesnt matter cos we have the proper 6v6 nations cup afterwards.

If people had to chose between cups. It would get more people involved and everyone would be playing their best and their mains.
I have no doubt that Kaidus is the best demo in HL and 6v6. But making him chose, between the two would allow another demo to step up. I’d probably put you up next Permzilla as you demo’d for nuts. Would just give a bit of team variation and involve more HL players. Thats if kaidus chose 6v6 for the sake of the example.

I’m not the only person who has thought this is a bit off. I’m just the only person who has said anything, so dont hate me.

kaidus

WiK?

It’s not my fault that 6s players are on a higher level. If I was taking it as a fun cup then I would use inferior players who mainly played hl so everyone can have fun, but since I take it seriously and want to win I find the most skilled players that are available. Sorry if you don’t like that. If one of my players doesn’t work how I expect them to then they will be replaced, but I would rather take a risk and hope for a big pay off (stark) than settle for someone who’s just decent.

Last edited by kaidus,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 17 Next »