Forum

thread about div 1 and NITROSE dropping

Created 3rd May 2012 @ 17:10

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Dummy

Quoted from Morphine

Dummy, we beat your team even with our old roster (different scout, gubbins on demo) and I contacted the admins about div1 spot before nitrose even folded (the rumour about isis dropping on pirate radio) and sent them logs of our team beatig current div1 teams.

I worked hard to fight for that div1 position back when only thr provisional divisions were released. I dont know the deciding process but i like to think my spam to the admins paid off.

Pardon any spelling mistakes in on an ipad.

edit: i thought you were taking about perilous in the op my bad, ignore the first part of my post then teeeheeeed

Indeed you did, but we we were trialing a pretty bad demo and a god damn awful medic, much like you had it with tricks – we can trade excuses all day long.
as for something relevant to the topic. since whats done is done, lets agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Trath

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
Indeed you did, but we we were trialing a pretty bad demo and a god damn awful medic, much like you had it with tricks – we can trade excuses all day long.
as for something relevant to the topic. since whats done is done, lets agree to disagree and leave it at that.

instead of just talking like two pussies, how about a FIGHT!
no excuses, no forgiveness, no mercy!

the losing team has to shut the fuck up.

Trath

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3